India expected to participate in tri-nation kabaddi series in PakistanApr 11, 1:21 pm
Islamabad, Apr 11 (ANI): The Pakistan Kabaddi Federation (PKF) will be hosting a tri-nation series in September with India and Iran set to take part in game event."The federations of India and Iran have verbally agreed to participate in the event," The Express Tribune quoted PKF Secretary, Muhammad Sarwar, as saying.According to the report, though several international teams have pulled out of tournaments in Pakistan earlier despite confirming their participation, Sarwar insisted that it will be different this time and added that the teams will also send their full-strength squads."We have asked them to send their full strength here so that the level of competition is healthy," he said. (ANI)
'It's victory for cleansing cricket', says Dalmiya Mar 2, 8:47 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president, Jagmohan Dalmiya, on Monday said that his win is a victory for cleansing the game of cricket.Full Story »
Chennai youth enters Guinness records for speedcubing Mar 2, 6:50 pm
Chennai, Mar.1 (ANI): Taking speedcubing to a new level, a youth from Chennai has entered the Guinness Book of world records by solving five Rubik's cubes single-handedly in just over a minute.Full Story »
'Keen to work in interest of cricket', says Anurag Thakur Mar 2, 5:51 pm
Chennai, Mar. 2 (ANI): The newly-elected BCCI secretary, Anurag Thakur, on Monday thanked the board for giving him an opportunity to serve the prestigious game and added that he would work in the interest of cricket.Full Story »
Musical chairs of BCCI top posts has ruined the game, says Kirti Azad Mar 2, 4:40 pm
New Delhi, Mar. 2 (ANI): Following the return of Jagmohan Dalmiya as Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) president, former cricketer Kirti Azad on Monday said the practice of the top posts in cricket administration being passed around between same people has 'ruined' the game.Full Story »
- Basit Ali not impressed with Pak's 'laboured' win over Zimbabwe in WC tie
- Fans flaunt 'Go Ko' tees as Lydia Ko reclaims New Zealand Open title
- Flintoff claims 'life is so much easier' with not having any alcohol
- Why F1 champ Hamilton has '44' on his Merc than No. 1!
- Mudassar Nazar believes Shoaib Akhtar 'merely exaggerating' problems in Pak cricket
- 'Red hot' Starc insists Johnson still Oz's 'pace spearhead'
- Did Clarke just bowl coach Lehmann a googly?
- India only bookies' fourth favourite despite CWC heroics
- Oz suffer another setback in WC campaign as Pat Cummins picks up side strain
- Morgan questioned over never singing 'God Save The Queen'
TOP VIDEO STORIES