Vettel has no problems racing in 'highly volatile' Bahrain

   Apr 12, 4:56 pm

London, Apr 12(ANI): Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has made it clear that he has no issues to race in next week's Bahrain Grand Prix despite the growing row over the Middle Eastern race.

Vettel said he didn't have much information regarding the latest developments, and is concentrating on this Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix for now.

"First of all we have the race here so I am looking forward to the race here in Shanghai, which is going to happen," The Daily Mirror quoted Vettel, as saying.

"Regarding next week, I don't know more than you know. The latest comment was that we are going to Bahrain to race there I think," he added.

"If that remained the case then I think it is safe enough to go and we should go there and race and not worry about something that is not our own business," he said.

F1 bosses are due to hold a round of crisis talks over the future of the event. Meanwhile fresh concerns have spiraled after seven policemen were injured by a protestor's bomb on Monday, which is not far from where teams stay in capital Manama.

F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone had earlier made it clear that the teams will be in breach of contract if they fail to appear at the race. (ANI)

German bank set to sue Ecclestone for 345 million euros over F1 sale Dec 21, 6:09 pm
London, Dec 21 (ANI): A German bank is on course to take legal proceedings against Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone and his family trust fund for 345 million euros on account of the sale of its stake in Formula One.
Full Story
Injured De Kock 'doubtful' for World Cup Dec 21, 5:29 pm
Johannesburg, Dec 21 (ANI): South African wicket-keeper batsman Quinton de Kock is in a race against time to be fit for the coveted 2015 Cricket World Cup following his injury to ankle ligament during the first Test against the West Indies in Pretoria.
Full Story
Khloe K slams rumors that she kicked Rob Kardashian out of house Dec 21, 4:33 pm
Washington, Dec 21 (ANI): Khloe Kardashian has denied all the reports that she kicked her brother Rob Kardashian out of her house.
Full Story
Man U aims 80 million pounds triple swoop in January Dec 21, 4:06 pm
London, Dec 21 (ANI): English soccer giant Manchester United are reportedly confident of sealing three successful deal in the transfer window in January for a staggering amount worth 80 million pounds.
Full Story
Comments

LATEST STORIES
TOP VIDEO STORIES
PHOTO GALLERY