Vettel has no problems racing in 'highly volatile' BahrainApr 12, 4:56 pm
London, Apr 12(ANI): Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has made it clear that he has no issues to race in next week's Bahrain Grand Prix despite the growing row over the Middle Eastern race.Vettel said he didn't have much information regarding the latest developments, and is concentrating on this Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix for now."First of all we have the race here so I am looking forward to the race here in Shanghai, which is going to happen," The Daily Mirror quoted Vettel, as saying."Regarding next week, I don't know more than you know. The latest comment was that we are going to Bahrain to race there I think," he added."If that remained the case then I think it is safe enough to go and we should go there and race and not worry about something that is not our own business," he said.F1 bosses are due to hold a round of crisis talks over the future of the event. Meanwhile fresh concerns have spiraled after seven policemen were injured by a protestor's bomb on Monday, which is not far from where teams stay in capital Manama.F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone had earlier made it clear that the teams will be in breach of contract if they fail to appear at the race. (ANI)
Moyes insists Van Persie 'settled at United' Mar 8, 12:25 pm
London, Mar. 08 (ANI): Manchester United boss David Moyes has reportedly insisted that Robin van Persie is settled at the club despite claims that Van Persie might want to leave as he is unhappy with the management.Full Story »
Adidas unveils 'hassle free' football shoe complete with sock! Mar 8, 11:30 am
London, Mar. 08 (ANI): Adidas have reportedly unveiled a new pair of all in one football boots with a knitted outer layer.Full Story »
'Quizmaster' Fergie beaten by pub quizzers at England hotel Mar 8, 11:30 am
London, Mar 8 (ANI): Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was reportedly defeated by a group of local pub quizzers, whom he jokingly termed a 'bunch of cheaters', at a hotel near Glasgow last week.Full Story »
Putin opens 2014 Winter Paralympics in 'spectacular' ceremony at Sochi Mar 8, 11:30 am
London, Mar 8 (ANI): Russian President Vladimir Putin has reportedly opened the 2014 Winter Paralympics in a spectacular ceremony at the Fisht Olympic Stadium in Sochi.Full Story »
- Victorian coach says Clint McKay's Test form 'dented' by 'technical' ODI 'flaws'
- Windies star Gayle slams 'disrespectful' ECB for sacking 'buddy' Kevin Pietersen
- Kelly Brook 'romancing' English rugby player James Haskell?
- Ranatunga slams SLC for capitulating to ICC's 'reforms' for 'Big Three'
- Oz can be No.1 Test nation by 2014 end: Report
- Ex-girlfriend says 'angry' Pistorius once had fired gun from car at police
- Clarke feels Oz still has long way to go to topple Proteas from No 1 Test rankings
- McIlroy, Graeme McDowell one shot away from WGC Cadillac Championship lead
- Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung sentenced to six years in jail for 'money laundering'
- Only a 'miracle' can bring Schumacher out of coma: Sources
TOP VIDEO STORIES