Lingerie Football League star warns footie fans against romps with playersApr 14, 3:22 pm
Despite being not immune to footy stars’ charms, she also knows exactly where she stands.
“I was always an athlete,” News.com.au quoted her as saying.
“I’ve never really put them on a special platform,” she said
The Queensland native offers some sound advice for female footy fans who might want to hook themselves a player.
“Don’t get hurt and don’t get abused.
“Make sure that you have truly understood what they expect of you,” she added.
While she would never judge footy fans for their preferences, she thinks that female groupies need to be aware of footy players’ intentions and should make it clear to players exactly what they’re hoping to get out of the relationship.
“Sometimes girls try to be cool and seem open or willing, but they’re not.
“Always be smart about everything you do,” she said. (ANI)
- PCB to soon bring umpires 'under domain'
- 'Content' Man City says 'will not swap players with Man U'
- European golf tour head apologises for using 'coloured' term while referring to Woods-Garcia spat
- Man City CEO expects Pelligrini to deliver five trophies in five years
- Jitendra Singh urges states to take action to curb illegal practices in sports
- Cook says Pietersen 'progressing well' to be fit in time for Ashes
- Katherine Webb's '1120-calorie diet' causes stir
- Angry Proteas fans slams 'arrogant' Brit coach for 'Anderson more skilful than Steyn' claim
- Rajiv Shukla, Jaitley meet Sibal, call for quick anti-fixing law
- UEFA announces 'steroid-measuring' research study as part of new anti-doping initiatives