Pak cricketer Junaid Khan recovers from knee injuryApr 22, 2:51 pm
Karachi, Apr 22 (ANI): Left-arm Pakistani pace bowler Junaid Khan is said to have recovered from his knee injury and is now all set to join Lancashire County Cricket Club as their overseas player this year, Dawn.com reported on Saturday. Khan, who has been out of the Pakistan squad since theTwenty20 International against England in February, will join the county side in June and is expected to see out his contract until the end of the county season, unless he is called up for national duty. Lancashire reached an agreement with the Pakistan Cricket Board on the pacer's county stint, which makes him available for the national side as and when required.Khan has been out of the Pakistan team since February, after a knee injury in the United Arab Emirates. The injury kept him out of the Asia Cup winning squad.The county champions recruited Khan last year in their Twenty20 squad for the Friends Life T20 tournament on the recommendation of their former left-arm pace bowler Wasim Akram (ANI).
Schumacher's medical bills hit 1,00,000 pounds-a-week mark Sep 18, 10:47 am
London, Sep 18 (ANI): Stricken Formula One legend Michael Schumacher's medical bills have soared to 1,00,000 pounds-a-week.Full Story »
Chelsea held to 1-1 draw by Schalke in CL group-stage opener Sep 18, 10:31 am
London, Sep 18 (ANI): Chelsea were unable to win their Champions League group-stage opener against FC Schalke despite midfielder Cesc Fabregas scoring his first goal for Jose Mourinho's side.Full Story »
Chanderpaul climbs to third place in ICC Test batting rankings Sep 17, 6:08 pm
Dubai, Sept.17 (ANI): West Indies' Shivnarine Chanderpaul has returned to the top three of the Reliance ICC Player Rankings for Test Batsmen following a stellar performance against Bangladesh in the second Test in St Lucia, which finished on Tuesday. The West Indies won the Test by 296 runs to win the series 2-0.Full Story »
All-male golfing bastion set to crumble with historic vote on women members Sep 17, 5:43 pm
Johannesburg, Sep 17 (ANI): The Royal and Ancient golf club held a ballot on Thursday to decide whether or not to allow women to become members of the all-male bastion club.Full Story »
- When Ferdinand saw Ronaldo's butt vein in tight jeans!
- Normad had 'premonition' about chainsaw accident
- Sad to approach court for my rights: Boxer Manoj Kumar
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- PCB assures full support to Ajmal for rehabilitation
- Former Germany goalkeeper Wiese to join WWE
- Miandad asks Afridi to not take T20 captaincy 'for granted'
- CA builds artificial pitch to rid cricketers of 'sub continental' spin demons
- Former New Zealand captain Martin Crowe reveals cancer relapse
- 'Teammates Hamilton, Rosberg competing like enemies for world title', says Merc boss Wolff
TOP VIDEO STORIES