Pak cricketer Junaid Khan recovers from knee injuryApr 22, 2:51 pm
Karachi, Apr 22 (ANI): Left-arm Pakistani pace bowler Junaid Khan is said to have recovered from his knee injury and is now all set to join Lancashire County Cricket Club as their overseas player this year, Dawn.com reported on Saturday. Khan, who has been out of the Pakistan squad since theTwenty20 International against England in February, will join the county side in June and is expected to see out his contract until the end of the county season, unless he is called up for national duty. Lancashire reached an agreement with the Pakistan Cricket Board on the pacer's county stint, which makes him available for the national side as and when required.Khan has been out of the Pakistan team since February, after a knee injury in the United Arab Emirates. The injury kept him out of the Asia Cup winning squad.The county champions recruited Khan last year in their Twenty20 squad for the Friends Life T20 tournament on the recommendation of their former left-arm pace bowler Wasim Akram (ANI).
British journalist Oborne says 'very important' to revive international cricket in Pak Nov 22, 4:27 pm
Karachi, November 22 (ANI): British journalist Peter Oborne has stated that it is very essential that international cricket returns to Pakistan as the country is one of the exciting and challenging centres of cricket in the world.Full Story »
India gets off to stuttering start on Oz tour Nov 22, 4:04 pm
Sydney, Nov 22 (ANI): Even before India's tour of Australia has gotten under way, the superstar cricket team seems to have taken a stuttering start as they kept the police, fans, media and a Cricket Australia official waiting in Adelaide.Full Story »
Geri Halliwell finds fiance Christian Horner 'gorgeous' Nov 22, 2:38 pm
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Geri Halliwell has revealed that she finds her fiance Christian Horner "gorgeous."Full Story »
'Disgraced' Asif advises Ramiz not to criticise banned trio hoping to revive Pak careers Nov 22, 2:38 pm
Karachi, Nov 22 (ANI): Disgraced Pakistani fast bowler Mohammad Asif has advised former captain Ramiz Raja not to criticise the banned trio that includes him as well as Salman Butt and Mohammad Aamir, who are hoping to revive their international careers.Full Story »
- Ex-Man U skipper Ince says club should not have let Welbeck leave
- FIFA says boycott of 2018 WC in Russia would be 'nonsense'
- Mourinho admits Chelsea may lose points, matches but won't be in crisis this season
- First Asian T-20 Cricket Cup for Deaf and Dumb commences in Dharamsala
- Hamilton says his Merc makes him feel like 'a kid at Christmas' ahead of title deciding race
- Adebayor denies he kicked mum out of house because she was a 'witch'
- African students adding new dimension to Indian university sports
- Ex-Kiwi batsman Greatbatch backs Latham to bat as opener in WC
- NZ shot put star Adams, France's pole vault ace Lavillenie bag World Athlete of the Year award
- TV presenter Pinkham reveals Hamilton rubs her 'Lucky Buddha' baby bump to win
TOP VIDEO STORIES