Pak cricketer Junaid Khan recovers from knee injuryApr 22, 2:51 pm
Karachi, Apr 22 (ANI): Left-arm Pakistani pace bowler Junaid Khan is said to have recovered from his knee injury and is now all set to join Lancashire County Cricket Club as their overseas player this year, Dawn.com reported on Saturday. Khan, who has been out of the Pakistan squad since theTwenty20 International against England in February, will join the county side in June and is expected to see out his contract until the end of the county season, unless he is called up for national duty. Lancashire reached an agreement with the Pakistan Cricket Board on the pacer's county stint, which makes him available for the national side as and when required.Khan has been out of the Pakistan team since February, after a knee injury in the United Arab Emirates. The injury kept him out of the Asia Cup winning squad.The county champions recruited Khan last year in their Twenty20 squad for the Friends Life T20 tournament on the recommendation of their former left-arm pace bowler Wasim Akram (ANI).
Arsenal doesn't know how to spell own players' names! Mar 9, 3:04 pm
London, Mar. 09 (ANI): Although Arsenal has got players with names as difficult to spell like Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, it reportedly seems that even the clubs coaching staff do not know how to spell their own players' names.Full Story »
Djokovic insists has 'tools' to 'jump-start' 2014 campaign despite Oz Open failure Mar 9, 2:59 pm
Johannesburg, Mar. 09 (ANI): Tennis star Novak Djokovic has reportedly admitted that losing the Australian Open crown in January this year was not what he expected but he also insisted that he has the 'tools' to turn things around.Full Story »
Oz T20 squad inspired by 'hobbling' Harris' contribution in Proteas Test series win Mar 9, 2:31 pm
Sydney, Mar. 09 (ANI): Australia's Twenty20 opening batsman Aaron Finch has said that his team is motivated after watching a hobbled Ryan Harris bowl Australia to a thrilling Test series win against South Africa.Full Story »
English WAGs set to make a comeback at Brazil Football World Cup Mar 9, 1:32 pm
London, Mar.9 (ANI): Brazil Football World Cup prepares for the return of the WAGs of English footballers since the manager Roy Hodgson has lifted the 2006 ban on wives and girlfriends.Full Story »
- Christine Bleakley to ice-skate on 'Dancing on Ice' finale
- Helen Flanagan 'in talks' to join 'Strictly Come Dancing'
- Germany boss Joachim Low dismisses Man U move rumours
- 'Underdog' Vettel confident of defending F1 title despite testing woes
- Is Liz Hurley dating super-rich Russian playboy tycoon?
- Old rules out, new rules in for F1 Grand Prix 2014
- Clarke advised to lead Oz with right 'spirit, grace' to enjoy 'greater lasting satisfaction' as captain
- Weight concerns for Button as F1 Grand Prix nears
- Button says nothing 'scares' him ahead of F1 Grand Prix
- Van Persie willing to 'cold-shoulder' big loyalty bonus to exit Old Trafford this summer
TOP VIDEO STORIES