Khloe and Lamar's show 'on hold' and not cancelled

   May 1, 12:39 pm

Washington, May 1 (ANI): Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's show has been put on hold and not cancelled as reported earlier.

A representative for Kardashian has said that reports that E! pulled the plug on the reality show featuring the reality star along with her NBA player husband are incorrect.

"It has NOT been cancelled," People magazine quoted the representative as saying.

"It's just on hold now while schedules are figured out. It will depend on their schedules, as Lamar's basketball schedule is a priority," the representative said.

Odom, a former Los Angeles Lakers star, had severed ties with his new team, the Dallas Mavericks, last month after a troubled season in which he experienced career lows in scoring and rebounds.

His future in the NBA is a subject of much speculation among sports fans, with some even speculating he could return to the Lakers. (ANI)

Rodgers gives Balotelli until January to 'prove his worth' Oct 24, 2:30 pm
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Liverpool football team boss Brendan Rodgers has provided striker Mario Balotelli to prove his worth or the manager would have to accept that his 16 million pounds gamble has not worked out and use the January transfer window to buy a more reliable goal-scorer.
Full Story
Ex-Proteas skipper Wessels' bemused' with Ryder's situation involving participation in NZ squad Oct 24, 2:30 pm
Wellington, Oct 24 (ANI): Former South African captain Kepler Wessels is reportedly bemused with New Zealand Jesse Ryder's situation, as the all-rounder is 'too busy' to take part in domestic league and his involvement in the United Arab Emirates tour is yet to be discussed.
Full Story
Caterham may miss U.S. GP if team bosses cannot resolve dispute with administrators Oct 24, 2:17 pm
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Caterham Formula One team bosses have admitted that the team would struggle to race in next weekend's United States (U.S.) Grand Prix if they cannot resolve a dispute with administrators.
Full Story
Now, Balotelli in cop probe post threatening woman taking pictures of his Ferrari Oct 24, 2:17 pm
London, Oct 24 (ANI): Police were reportedly called on Thursday to investigate a claim that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli threatened a woman who was taking pictures of his Ferrari.
Full Story
Comments

LATEST STORIES
TOP VIDEO STORIES
PHOTO GALLERY