Coleen Rooney ditches heels for comfy trainers for meal with WayneMay 3, 5:01 pm
London, May 3 (ANI): Coleen Rooney, who is usually seen sporting the sky-high Louboutins, was spotted in some comfy trainers on a quiet date with husband Wayne.The 26-year-old wore a pair of shiny two-tone trainers to dine at Gusto restaurant with the footballer husband.Of course, the WAG ensured she was otherwise primped to perfection with a teased high ponytail, perfect make-up and a chic white blazer over her jeans, the Daily Mail reported.Wayne was rather scruffier in tattered jeans and a jacket.The couple's night had to be shared with Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini, who also happened to be dining at the restaurant with 12 friends. Manchester United suffered a 1-0 loss to city over the weekend.Whether they acknowledged each other inside is unknown, and Mancini was the first to leave the restaurant around 9.40pm. Wayne and Coleen followed half an hour later, looking rather glum following their meal as they returned to their car. (ANI)
Bari believes adapting to conditions holds key to Pak's success in WC Jan 24, 5:59 pm
Karachi, Jan 24 (ANI): Former Pakistan captain Wasim Bari believes that adapting to the oversees conditions quickly would ensure the green-shirts to perform well in the upcoming World Cup, which gets underway from February 14 in Australia and New Zealand.Full Story »
Frustrated Ribery laments Ballon d'Or being only Messi, Ronaldo's preserve Jan 24, 5:59 pm
Johannesburg, Jan 24 (ANI): Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has slammed the prestigious Ballon d'Or event, saying that no player stands a chance to win it in the presence of star strikers Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.Full Story »
Djokovic, Wawrinka cruises into fourth round of Oz Open Jan 24, 5:58 pm
Melbourne, Jan 24 (ANI): World number one Novak Djokovic overcame his Spanish opponent Fernando Verdasco to stroll into the fourth round of the Australian Open in Melbourne.Full Story »
Morgan says blackmail attempt hasn't distracted him ahead of WC Jan 24, 4:42 pm
London, Jan 24 (ANI): England skipper Eoin Morgan said that the recent blackmailing attempt by an Australian man over an alleged affair with a woman hasn't distracted him ahead of the upcoming World Cup, which gets underway from February 14 in Australia and New Zealand.Full Story »
- New Kate Upton Charlotte Mckinney's raunchy Super Bowl ad too hot to air in US
- Dimitrov expects much tougher contest from Murray in Oz Open than during Wimbledon loss
- Williams sisters coast through to last 16 of Oz Open
- Federer reveals had 'premonition of defeat' before Oz Open loss to Seppi
- Are Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods set for Valentine's Day nuptials?
- Cristiano Ronaldo fools fans in 'beard and fat suit'
- Rooney fancies his 'X-Factor' chances after retirement
- Domingo says sledging not Proteas' style of play
- Mike Tyson claims Benito Mussolini 'inspired' him to sing!
- Bouchard says she is ready to twirl if guys are asked to flex their muscles
TOP VIDEO STORIES