Ferguson admits Man City's 6-1 defeat of Man U could cost Premier League titleMay 6, 4:16 pm
London, May 6(ANI): Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confessed that their 6-1 hammering at the hands of Manchester City at Old Trafford this season could cost them the Premier League title, if both teams win their remaining two fixtures.Ferguson has questioned his team's defending in the last three minutes of the Manchester derby, during three goals were conceded.United were losing 3-1 after 89 minutes, but then two goals from Edin Dzeko and another from David Silva turned it into a 6-1 thumping. United and City are neck and neck at the top with two to play, but Roberto Mancini's men have an eight-goal advantage over their neighbors, and Ferguson believes losing the title on goal-difference could be the worst thing to happen in his entire professional career."Yes, that's maybe right. The opportunities we get in games - we are frivolous with these things," The Sun quoted Ferguson, as saying."It looks as though we'll lose the league on goal difference. You have to look at that game where we lost three goals in the last three minutes to City. That's a goal difference swing of six. And that 4-4 game with Everton was crazy, stupid," he added. (ANI)
CSK earns third IPL-7 victory with seven-run win over Rajasthan Royals Apr 24, 8:42 am
Johannesburg, Apr 24 (ANI): The Chennai Super Kings have earned their third victory in the seventh season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) by defeating Rajasthan Royals by seven runs in Dubai on Wednesday.Full Story »
'Anzac breast contest' aborted after being called 'disrespectful' Apr 23, 6:19 pm
Melbourne, April 23 (ANI): A plastic surgery clinic in Melbourne has dropped the Anzac Day competition, after it was slammed by Defence Force representatives as "disrespectful".Full Story »
Tom Daley's beau set to be witness for Bryan Singer sex abuse trial Apr 23, 6:19 pm
London, April 23 (ANI): Tom Daley's boyfriend Dustin Lance Black is set to be a witness for the underage sex abuse trial involving 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer.Full Story »
Amy Childs may have to remove breast implants Apr 23, 6:19 pm
London, April 23 (ANI): Amy Childs may have to have her breast implants removed as one of them has come away from her body, it has been revealed.Full Story »
- PCB denies 'cold-shouldering Latif due to England pressure' report
- Messi, Neymar join 1D star Niall Horan's fan club
- CSA considering four contenders to handle Proteas' Test reins
- 'Bad boy' Ryder to finally see some cricket action courtesy Essex stint
- Tiger Woods' ex wife in serious relationship with US billionaire coal magnate
- Is this the greatest basketball hoop ever?
- Kate Upton has been cheated on too!
- Peter Moores 'most unsuccessful coach in modern era of English cricket': Report
- Meet the own goal scoring defender who was removed from field for excess sobbing!
- Mourinho to play `weakened` Chelsea squad at Liverpool to prepare for CL `crunch` tie with Atletico
TOP VIDEO STORIES