UK club team wins cricket match by astounding 452 runsMay 31, 1:14 pm
London, May 31(ANI): A domestic cricket team in England has defeated another team by an astounding 452 runs.The Settle Cricket Club team first scored an incredible 467 runs, and then dismissed the Stacksteads cricket team for just 15 runs.Winning team captain Nick Cokell hit an unbeaten 275 on Stacksteads' home turf. The team's score was the biggest ever total in the league, as was Cokell's individual score."It was unbelievable. I'd never even scored a century before. To be fair Stacksteads were gracious in defeat. I wouldn't have liked to be on the receiving end," The Sun quoted Cokell, as saying.A spokesman for the Wisden Cricketers' Almanack said: "Unreliable record keeping in recreational cricket means it is impossible to say for sure whether it is a record. However, it is a remarkable score." (ANI)
Becks admits making son cry while refereeing his match Dec 13, 6:02 pm
London, December 13 (ANI): David Beckham has admitted that he reduced his son Romeo to tears while refereeing a game.Full Story »
Liz Hurley shows off ample cleavage in tight fit black dress at Nutcracker ballet Dec 13, 3:27 pm
London, Dec. 13 (ANI): Liz Hurley looked elegant in slinky black dress with a plunging detail that showed off a generous portion of her cleavage as she arrived at the National Ballet's Nutcracker Reception.Full Story »
Gary Lineker attends premiere of `Anchorman 2` with 4 sons Dec 13, 3:03 pm
London, Dec. 13 (ANI): Former England footballer Gary Lineker recently arrived at the UK premiere of 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' with his four handsome sons.Full Story »
Cyber troll claims seeing Becks naked in changing room Dec 13, 2:18 pm
London, December 13 (ANI): An internet troll has claimed that he has seen footy ace David Beckham nude after two international matches.Full Story »
- Ayrton Senna's nephew Bruno 'amazed' by Oz fans' love for 'legendary F1 driver'
- 'Controversial' Suarez named Twitter's top trending football topic of 2013
- Cole hits back at critics in new advert for Nike
- Kolo Toure says 'conversation' with boss Rodgers made him choose Liverpool 'instantly'
- Japan's Keisuke Honda set to leave CSKA Moscow for AC Milan
- Everton midfielder Barkley welcomes Gazza comparisons
- Jessica Ennis, McIlroy, Button win worst ad appearance 'award'
- Intel signs 15-mln-pound deal to slap logo on inside of Barcelona's shirt
- Lehmann recalls horror of playing at 'demonic' Perth pitch as teenager
- Boult leads Kiwis to early win in second Test against West Indies
TOP VIDEO STORIES