Millionaire Jack Ray denies romantic links with Lara BingleJun 4, 2:16 pm
The Sydney socialite, who is facing court after allegedly hitting a motorcyclist and driving on a suspended licence in Sydney, was named as another woman involved with Ray, who is reported to have split recently from Channel 9 personality Natalie Gruzlewski.
It was reported that the glamour pair went their own ways in a so-called "amicable" fashion back in April. But a source close to the Sydney-based TV glamour has said that tension between the pair grew over Ray's relationship with Bingle after the pair met through a business acquaintance.
"It came as a big shock to Nat that Jack and Lara were spending time together," the Daily Telegraph quoted the pal as saying. However, Ray denied there was any romantic connection between he and Bingle, and insisted that he and Gruzlewski remained a couple.
"Lara and I have a mutual friend in (Sydney entrepreneur) George Moskos and our relationship goes nothing beyond business," Ray said. As for his relationship with Gruzlewski, he said;
"Everything is great between us. We never said we broke up." A rep for Bingle also denied any romantic links with Ray, confirming she met the dashing tycoon through Moskos and the pair shared business interests.
The 'Being Lara Bingle' star is preparing to face Waverley Local Court on July 3 on four charges after the traffic incident in Bondi Beach on May 14. If convicted Bingle could face the maximum penalty of a 3300 pounds fine and 18 months in prison. (ANI)
- Healy backs Haddin's 'great mental state' to keep him behind stumps until 2015 Ashes
- Abbey Clancy, Coleen Rooney set to star in 'Loose Women'
- Oz press lavishes praise on home team for regaining 'glory days'
- Winning Ashes is just 'the beginning' for Oz, says Clarke
- Clarke advises Oz youngsters to learn from Watson's `team-first` approach in Perth Test
- CA chief hails Lehmann for 'turning the ship round' from disastrous summer Ashes
- Pellegrini advises City to maintain 'aggressive' attack despite 'easy' entry in League Cup semis
- Owen says Ozil not 'good enough' to lead Arsenal to PL title
- Windies keep series alive after fighting hard on Day 1 of deciding Hamilton Test
- Shane Warne's ex-girlfriend visits him post Liz Hurley split