Millionaire Jack Ray denies romantic links with Lara BingleJun 4, 2:16 pm
The Sydney socialite, who is facing court after allegedly hitting a motorcyclist and driving on a suspended licence in Sydney, was named as another woman involved with Ray, who is reported to have split recently from Channel 9 personality Natalie Gruzlewski.
It was reported that the glamour pair went their own ways in a so-called "amicable" fashion back in April. But a source close to the Sydney-based TV glamour has said that tension between the pair grew over Ray's relationship with Bingle after the pair met through a business acquaintance.
"It came as a big shock to Nat that Jack and Lara were spending time together," the Daily Telegraph quoted the pal as saying. However, Ray denied there was any romantic connection between he and Bingle, and insisted that he and Gruzlewski remained a couple.
"Lara and I have a mutual friend in (Sydney entrepreneur) George Moskos and our relationship goes nothing beyond business," Ray said. As for his relationship with Gruzlewski, he said;
"Everything is great between us. We never said we broke up." A rep for Bingle also denied any romantic links with Ray, confirming she met the dashing tycoon through Moskos and the pair shared business interests.
The 'Being Lara Bingle' star is preparing to face Waverley Local Court on July 3 on four charges after the traffic incident in Bondi Beach on May 14. If convicted Bingle could face the maximum penalty of a 3300 pounds fine and 18 months in prison. (ANI)
- Kiwi Everest climber Edmund Hillary hailed as a 'great Briton'
- Real Madrid president says coach Mourinho wasn't sacked
- Barcelona to make 20 mln pounds move for Man City skipper Vincent Kompany
- Waugh says Warner needs to develop 'thicker skin' as he faces CA hearing over Twitter rant
- Police quiz Pistorius' blonde pal in Steenkamp murder case
- Daniel Vettori set for NZ Test return this week
- Pistorius won't compete in 2013 due to murder trial
- Coleen Rooney gives birth to 'second son'
- Retiring Fergie wins 'Manager of the Year' award for a fourth time
- Moyes to ask Rooney for commitment or give go ahead for his exit