Ryan Lochte spotted partying with mystery blonde in LondonAug 11, 10:07 am
The Olympic star was out in London partying Thursday night, and he ended his night of revelry looking intoxicated in the back of a car, squeezed in with the mystery woman and fellow gold medalist Conor Dwyer after leaving The Rose Club.
Prior to Rose Club, Dwyer and Lochte had dinner at The Punchbowl Pub in Mayfair.
Lochte, 28, could barely keep his head up as he leaned his arm against the front seat, but managed to stay awake long enough to keep a conversation going with his buddies, the New York Daily News reported.
In several of the photos, Lochte leaned over to talk to the gorgeous blond next to him, leaving Dwyer to awkwardly fidget with his phone as the two chatted. (ANI)
- Columbian rebels invite Maradona to play 'match for peace' in Cuba
- 1960 racing transporter fetches whopping NZ$3.58 million in auction
- Cook urges Clarke to ensure both sides avoid sledging
- Tom Daley's boyfriend 'contemplated suicide over own battle to come out as gay'
- Cheryl Cole set to make cameo in Coronation Street
- NZC refuses to name cricketers under ICC investigation for corruption charges
- Tom Daley admits love at first sight on meeting boyfriend Dustin Lance Black
- Mervyn Gregory Hughes's 'handlebar moustache' voted favourite Aussie cricket 'mo'!
- Cricket Australia apologises for 'racist' Monty Panesar tweet
- Cook hopes Jonathan Trott will resume England's No.3 position