Ryan Lochte spotted partying with mystery blonde in LondonAug 11, 10:07 am
The Olympic star was out in London partying Thursday night, and he ended his night of revelry looking intoxicated in the back of a car, squeezed in with the mystery woman and fellow gold medalist Conor Dwyer after leaving The Rose Club.
Prior to Rose Club, Dwyer and Lochte had dinner at The Punchbowl Pub in Mayfair.
Lochte, 28, could barely keep his head up as he leaned his arm against the front seat, but managed to stay awake long enough to keep a conversation going with his buddies, the New York Daily News reported.
In several of the photos, Lochte leaned over to talk to the gorgeous blond next to him, leaving Dwyer to awkwardly fidget with his phone as the two chatted. (ANI)
- Cook hails Broad-Anderson 'combined strikeforce' boosts England's assault on world domination
- Fergie leads Scholes, Owen and others on 'retirement road' following 'farewell' draw with West Brom
- Gus Poyet suspended for fuming mail on excrement in Crystal Palace dressing room
- Belgian golfer loses Bulgarian competition after forced to tee from toilet!
- McDowell defends 'slip' about McIlroy's 'leaving Nike deal agency'
- Chelsea looking to sell 'record buy' Torres this summer
- Lara Bingle looking forward to some private time
- Man City agrees on record 54 mln-pound deal for Atletico's Falcao to usher in Pellegrini era
- Mancini says goodbye to Man City fans with full-page 'thankful' paper ad
- Mourinho set for solo Chelsea return without Ronaldo after Real prez dismisses move