Keyword Results for 'magic bullet'
Washington, Jan. 20 (ANI): Researchers have come closer to finding a cure for Mesothelioma - a very aggressive cancer associated with asbestos exposure - usually diagnosed in an advanced stage.
Soon, magic shotgun to cure cancer Jun 16, 4:48 pm
Washington, June 16 (ANI): A new approach to drug design promises to help identify future drugs to fight cancer and other diseases that will be more effective and have fewer side effects.
London, June 3 (ANI): A new 'magic bullet' drug that offers hope for thousands of women suffering one of the most deadly forms of breast cancer is set to be unveiled. he medicine, aimed at an aggressive form of the disease, is expected to offer several months of quality 'extra' life and drastically cuts the debilitating side effects of traditional therapy.
London, Apr 27 (ANI): The US army has proposed the idea of a 'magic bullet', which will hang around in the air waiting for its target.
Blood tests no 'magic bullet' for diagnosing allergies Dec 26, 4:14 pm
Washington, Dec 26 (ANI): Blood tests and skin-prick testing should not be used as the only diagnostic strategies in allergy, a new study has suggested.
London, Nov 15 (ANI): Scientists have come up with a 'magic bullet' jab, which lowers bad cholesterol and reduces risk of several heart diseases like heart attacks and strokes.
Now, 'magic bullet' to detect very early cancers Oct 9, 5:45 pm
London, Oct 9 (ANI): Researchers at the University of Nottingham have devised a "magic bullet" to detect very early cancers.
Coming soon, 'magic bullet' to find tumours and destroy them Sep 13, 1:25 pm
Washington, Sept 13 (ANI): Oncologists have come closer to a powerful "magic bullet" that can find tumours wherever they hide in the body so that they can be imaged and then destroyed.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES