Apple CEO says 'company working on products that will blow your mind'Feb 24, 2:39 pm
Washington, Feb 24 (ANI): Apple CEO Tim Cook has told the firm's investors that the tech giant is working hard on making products that 'will blow your mind.'"You can be assured we are working as hard as ever this year to deliver an incredible year and some products that will blow your mind," CBS News quoted Cook, as saying.According to Forbes, Cook, while addressing shareholders for the first time since he took over as CEO from Steve Jobs in August, also discussed Apple's relationship with Facebook briefly."We do a lot with them. It's 'not like there's a significant overlap in what we do. I've always thought the two companies could do more together'," Cook said.Cook also acknowledged that the tech giant has more money 'than they require to run the company', but didn't give much insight to what Apple would do with its large stockpile of cash."I'd be the first to admit we have more cash than we need to run the daily business," Cook said. "So, we're actively discussing it. I only ask for a bit of patience, so we can do it in a way that's best for the shareholders," he added. (ANI)
US Army engineers develop `lifesaving` bomb-proof wallpaper May 22, 6:55 pm
London, May 22 (ANI): Army engineers have come-up with bomb-proof wallpaper that can help stop shrapnel injuries.Full Story »
Facebook users can now see biographical information from new friends May 22, 6:51 pm
Washington, May 22 (ANI): Facebook has updated its messenger application wherein the users will now see publicly shared biographical information like current city and job title at the top of message threads from people they have not chatted before.Full Story »
Microsoft's Outlook.com gets major overhaul with new features, UI May 22, 4:27 pm
Washington, May 22 (ANI): While moving its Outlook.com email service over to Office 365, Microsoft is set to bring in several new features along with a new user interface (UI).Full Story »
Why new Apple Watch update may not monitor your heart rate reliably May 22, 1:32 pm
Washington, May 22 (ANI): This might not be good news for heart patients but the latest update of Apple Watch bug will no longer take heart measurements when it should.Full Story »
- New step toward 'green' bendable electronics with 1st light-emitting paper
- Apple to set same font for iOS, Macs and watch
- Microsoft to enter crowded chat app market with 'Flow'
- Want safer web? Take data control into your own hands
- Now, Spotify will play songs tailored to your mood all day long
- Spotify adds videos, podcasts to music streaming service
- 'Red-faced' Google Maps fixing White House being depicted as 'N***a' House'
- Facebook rolls out Messenger video calling globally
- Indian, US, German rights groups say Internet.org threatens net neutrality
- Are Tweets to now start popping up in Google searches?
TOP VIDEO STORIES