Youtube users staying on site 60 pct longer than year ago after revampingMar 20, 5:38 pm
London, Mar 20(ANI): YouTube has successfully transformed into a web television service with users staying 60 percent longer on the site than they did a year ago. According to Comscore data, the average time spent watching video on Youtube is now 418.2 minutes per user per month.The site's owner Google said that subscriptions to the 'Channels' have increased by 50 percent since it was revamped in December 2011. "The data is a sign that YouTube's sizeable audience base is beginning to tune in for longer periods of time, rather than simply snacking and leaving. That result is at least in part a function of YouTube's decision to offer more compelling, longer-form content," The Daily Mail quoted PaidContent, as saying.The new look, which aims to 'shift' the way people use the site, has 'channels' from the front page and a black navigation menu on the left hand side, which allows users to organise channels, rather than simply search for video using Google search.Google said that the channels will be on-demand services, each offering 25 hours of programming a day. Google said that channels will be on-demand services, each offering 25 hours of programming per day. (ANI)
Man stands in queue for 44 hours to buy iPhone 6 to woo wife back Sep 21, 6:15 pm
Washington, Sep 21 (ANI): A Polish-born man living in the UK is hoping to save his marriage by getting his wife an iPhone6, for which he waited in the queue for 44 hours.Full Story »
iPhone6 hoax fools Apple users into 'microwaving' their phones Sep 21, 3:51 pm
Washington, Sep 21 (ANI): A recent rumour about how iPhone6 could be charged in a microwave has resulted in numerous destroyed phones.Full Story »
Google's DoubleClick ad servers served malicious ads to millions of users: Report Sep 21, 2:28 pm
Washington, Sep 21 (ANI): A report has revealed that Google's DoubleClick ad servers and the popular Zedo ad agency were serving malicious ads to millions of internet users that spread the recently identified Zemot malware.Full Story »
Now, suitcase that weighs itself Sep 21, 2:28 pm
Washington, Sept 21 (ANI): A Brisbane-based company has developed a suitcase that weighs itself while packing.Full Story »
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Now, get faster, smaller, greener computers with 'phase-change materials'
- Dexterous robots now get 'touchy-feely'
- Here's a sneak peek into Microsoft's next `black themed` Office
- Google enables data encryption in next Android release
- HTC may debut Nexus 9 tablet on Oct 16
- Assange calls Google 'privatized version of NSA'
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Apple delays launch of HealthKit fitness apps after detecting bug
TOP VIDEO STORIES