Gmail goes down worldwide for nearly 45 minutesApr 18, 11:53 am
London, Apr 18 (ANI): Search giant Google's popular email service, Gmail, went down across the world for over 45 minutes, potentially affecting 350 million users.Many Gmail users received error messages on their accounts, meaning they could not send or receive email or access their inboxes on Tuesday.Google acknowledged the problem and tweeted that they had received several reports of errors, The Telegraph reports.The firm said it was 'investigating reports of an issue' with Gmail, and issued a statement as the service was being restored."We're aware that some users are experiencing an error when accessing their Gmail. We are working on a resolution and apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience," Google said. Gmail, which claims to have over 350 million active accounts, said overall fewer than two percent of its users were affected worldwide. (ANI)
Honda's new lawnmower designed for 130mph ride Dec 8, 4:23 pm
London, December 8 (ANI): A new lawnmower has been designed to ride at 130mph.Full Story »
New iPhone case lights up when you get a call! Dec 8, 12:45 pm
Washington, Dec. 8 (ANI): In tune with the festive season, new cases for Apple iPhones have been reportedly developed that light up every time a call or an alert is received.Full Story »
New girls-only app to help women anonymously review 'male pals' Dec 8, 10:58 am
New York, Dec. 8 (ANI): A new Facebook app is helping women navigate relationships with boys, by seeing what ratings their potential new love has received from his former girlfriends, friends, relatives and even colleagues.Full Story »
Gadgets at risk with rare materials running out Dec 8, 10:26 am
London, Dec. 08 (ANI): With increased number of gadgets being launched into the market, rare materials are being used up very quickly, which could lead to their acute shortage putting these gadgets at risk, a new report warns.Full Story »
- Raymond Briggs' Snowman game limits kids' in-app purchase to avoid 'parental bill shock'
- iPad Air more popular than iPad 4: Study
- E-mail authentication reduces phishing scams: Google
- How office energy bills can be cut down
- Facebook's 'high quality' News Feed tweaking decoded!
- Google likely to launch Android-based 'Nexus TV'
- Android flashlight app 'deceives' millions of users
- Samsung, Philips among others raided by EU over restricting online sale
- Microsoft disrupts online fraud botnet ZeroAccess
- Software patents may soon be history!
TOP VIDEO STORIES