Yahoo probing 400,000 users' emails, passwords online hackingJul 13, 10:39 am
Washington, July 13 (ANI): Internet firm Yahoo is probing an apparent security breach that led to over 450,000 login names and passwords being leaked online.A hacking collective belonging to a group called 'D33Ds Company' posted the account information on a public website in what they described as 'a wake-up call'."We hope that the parties responsible for managing the security of this subdomain will take this as a wake-up call, and not as a threat," the hackers said in a message posted along with the leaked data.The attackers did not specify which Yahoo site the user data had been obtained from.However, a report on TrustedSec blog suggested that the targeted site was Yahoo Voice, a voice-over-IP service bought by Yahoo in 2010, The Telegraph reports.The service was called Associated Content, but Yahoo rebranded it as Yahoo Voices.Meanwhile, a Yahoo spokesman said that the firm was still investigating the reported breach and could not provide further details. (ANI)
Honda's new lawnmower designed for 130mph ride Dec 8, 4:23 pm
London, December 8 (ANI): A new lawnmower has been designed to ride at 130mph.Full Story »
New iPhone case lights up when you get a call! Dec 8, 12:45 pm
Washington, Dec. 8 (ANI): In tune with the festive season, new cases for Apple iPhones have been reportedly developed that light up every time a call or an alert is received.Full Story »
New girls-only app to help women anonymously review 'male pals' Dec 8, 10:58 am
New York, Dec. 8 (ANI): A new Facebook app is helping women navigate relationships with boys, by seeing what ratings their potential new love has received from his former girlfriends, friends, relatives and even colleagues.Full Story »
Gadgets at risk with rare materials running out Dec 8, 10:26 am
London, Dec. 08 (ANI): With increased number of gadgets being launched into the market, rare materials are being used up very quickly, which could lead to their acute shortage putting these gadgets at risk, a new report warns.Full Story »
- Raymond Briggs' Snowman game limits kids' in-app purchase to avoid 'parental bill shock'
- iPad Air more popular than iPad 4: Study
- E-mail authentication reduces phishing scams: Google
- How office energy bills can be cut down
- Facebook's 'high quality' News Feed tweaking decoded!
- Google likely to launch Android-based 'Nexus TV'
- Android flashlight app 'deceives' millions of users
- Samsung, Philips among others raided by EU over restricting online sale
- Microsoft disrupts online fraud botnet ZeroAccess
- Software patents may soon be history!
TOP VIDEO STORIES