Keyword Results for 'generation y'
Haddin says `Gen Y ` Oz players have potential to change game Feb 16, 2:38 pm
Sydney, Feb 16 (ANI): Australian vice-captain Brad Haddin has hailed the 'Generation Y' players of his team and said that they have the potential to change the game.
Australians' support for republic dwindles to 20-year low Feb 2, 1:54 pm
Sydney, Feb. 2 (ANI): Support for a republic has dwindled among Australians to a 20-year low, a new survey has found.
Gen Y measures career success by how much they earn Jan 1, 11:09 am
Beijing, Jan 1 (ANI): A new survey has discovered that for majority of youngsters in China success in career is defined mostly by compensation.
Gen Y most likely to text while driving Dec 30, 9:43 am
Wellington, Dec 30 (ANI): A new survey has shown that generation Y youngsters are more likely to text while driving.
Gen Y have better saving habits than gen X and baby boomers Nov 5, 1:41 pm
Sydney, Nov 5 (ANI): A new survey has found that Generation Y are better at finding the best deal.
Gen Y increasingly bringing parents to work with them Sep 13, 9:30 am
Melbourne, Sept 13 (ANI): It is well known that employers sometimes bring their kids to work, but now the time seems to have changed with generation Y bringing their mum and dad's to work with them.
Smart dressing replaces suits in offices Nov 17, 11:01 am
Melbourne, Nov 17 (ANI): Employees in the IT, consumer goods, creative, telecommunications and the corporate sector are leading the charge in looking sharp without the suit, according to a survey.
Baby boomers 'as pushy as' Gen Y at work Sep 29, 11:11 am
Melbourne, September 29 (ANI): Contrary to popular belief, Generation Y workers are no more assertive in their career ambitions than more experienced employees, a new survey has revealed.
Bosses urged to tame rude Facebook users Sep 4, 12:53 pm
Washington, September 4 (ANI): Bosses are obligated to discipline workers who post insulting messages on Facebook, an Australian labour conference has been told.
Generation 'I' may have high expectations from job May 6, 3:50 pm
Washington, May 6 (ANI): They may be card-carrying members of Generation Y, but this year's crop of college graduates might be more precisely described as Generation 'I' when it comes to career planning and work ethic, according to a new study.
Melbourne, Apr 20 (ANI): Generation Y are to take up the leadership roles of the future but present company heads fret that they won't stick around long enough to get there, researchers say.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES