Keyword Results for 'stock options'
Sydney, May 1 (ANI): New Yahoo chief executive Marissa Mayer's compensation package totals more than 70 million dollars, including her basic pay, performance bonus and restricted stock, according to a regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
US CEOs paid 231 times more than average workers May 3, 12:32 pm
Washington, May 3 (ANI): Last year, the average U.S. chief executive earned more than 11 million dollars in salary, stock options and other compensation, a new analysis by the Economic Policy Institute has revealed.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES