Keyword Results for 'work emails'
51pc employees check work email even on holidays Jan 5, 11:33 am
Sydney, January 5 (ANI): More than half of people check their work emails every day even when they are on leave, a new survey has revealed.
One in three work on laptops and iPads in bed Nov 26, 11:55 am
London, November 26 (ANI): Growing number of people are checking their work emails and browsing the internet without dragging themselves out from under the covers, it has been revealed.
London, October 13 (ANI): About 51 per cent of people in Britain check work emails every day while on holiday and as many as 38 per cent call the office because of fear of losing job in the recession, a new study has revealed.
Office gossip makes up nearly 15 pc of work emails Jun 7, 12:10 pm
Washington, June 7 (ANI): It is estimated that average corporate email user sends 112 emails every day and about one out of every seven of those messages can be called gossip, according to a new study from Georgia Tech.
Washington, May 4 (ANI): Being cut off from work email considerably reduces stress and lets employees to focus far better, according to a new study.
Wellington, Jan 13 (ANI): A new law in Brazil allows workers to ask for overtime pay, if they answer work emails on their smartphones after office hours.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES