Most employees ready to sell work passwords for 5 pounds as opposed to 50 for Facebook loginApr 9, 11:35 am
London, Apr 9 (ANI): A majority of employees in Britain are willing to reveal their corporate passwords for less than five pounds, as against 50 pounds for their Facebook login details, a survey has revealed.The survey conducted by a cloud security company Ping Identity revealed that one third of employees demanded 50 pounds or more to reveal their Facebook passwords.ccording to the survey, forty-eight per cent claimed to let go of their work password for five pound s or less, while 30 per cent said they would not sell their corporate login for any price, The Telegraph reports.A third of those surveyed said they had given their corporate password to others.John Fontana of Ping Identity, stressed that the fact that 'personal identity is being rated higher than corporate identity has worrying implications for the safety of a business' intellectual property and brand reputation.'According to the report, surveys have revealed that people choose insecure passwords that would be very easily guessed.The most commonly used password is ' password' followed by '123456', according to a list published last year. (ANI)
Tim Cook 'disappointed' by new Indiana law that could allow companies to discriminate against gays Mar 28, 10:15 am
London, March 28 (ANI): Apple CEO Tim Cook has said that he is "deeply disappointed" by the new law passed in the US state of Indiana which could allow companies to discriminate against gay and lesbian customers.Full Story »
Narcissistic leaders like Steve Jobs are more successful, says study Mar 25, 11:08 am
Washington, March 25 (ANI): If you are bit vain in nature, you may just posses one of the qualities that most celebrated leaders in the business world have, as a new study has said claimed that narcissistic leaders happen to be the most successful ones.Full Story »
Job loss could lead to decade of distrust Mar 22, 10:30 am
Washington, Mar 22 (ANI): A new study has explored that losing one's job scars trust to such an extent that even finding new work may not reverse it.Full Story »
How your email address can affect your chances of getting hired Mar 19, 11:28 am
Washington, Mar 19 (ANI): A new study has shed light on email addresses demonstrating that an applicant's email address can greatly impact first impressions and affect one's chances of getting hired.Full Story »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook was 'yelled at' for offering liver to Steve Jobs
- Work schedules based on biological clocks may cure 'social jetlag'
- Work-family clashes make employees verbally abusive towards workers, loved ones
- Receiving after-hours email, text angers employees
- Lifestyle intervention program at workplace helps improve employee's health
- Zuckerberg says looks for 'boss' he would want to work for before hiring new employees
- Your voice may actually help you land the job as it reveals 'intelligence'
- How being unemployed can change your basic personality
- Workplace bullying can become vicious cycle for anxious victims
- Do treadmill desks actually help obese office workers?
TOP VIDEO STORIES