Most employees ready to sell work passwords for 5 pounds as opposed to 50 for Facebook loginApr 9, 11:35 am
London, Apr 9 (ANI): A majority of employees in Britain are willing to reveal their corporate passwords for less than five pounds, as against 50 pounds for their Facebook login details, a survey has revealed.The survey conducted by a cloud security company Ping Identity revealed that one third of employees demanded 50 pounds or more to reveal their Facebook passwords.ccording to the survey, forty-eight per cent claimed to let go of their work password for five pound s or less, while 30 per cent said they would not sell their corporate login for any price, The Telegraph reports.A third of those surveyed said they had given their corporate password to others.John Fontana of Ping Identity, stressed that the fact that 'personal identity is being rated higher than corporate identity has worrying implications for the safety of a business' intellectual property and brand reputation.'According to the report, surveys have revealed that people choose insecure passwords that would be very easily guessed.The most commonly used password is ' password' followed by '123456', according to a list published last year. (ANI)
It's official! Pregnant women do experience discrimination at work Dec 8, 11:26 am
London, Dec. 8 (ANI): A new study has confirmed that many expecting women experience unfair and unlawful treatment at work, and some even get sacked just for taking maternity leave.Full Story »
Odd working hours affect parent-child relationship Dec 7, 2:06 pm
Washington, Dec. 7 (ANI): A new North Carolina State University study has found that parents, who work at odd hours, have troubled relationships with their children.Full Story »
What not-to-wear to work revealed! Dec 6, 2:54 pm
Wellington, December 6 (ANI): While adapting your wardrobe according to your workplace, make sure you choose wisely and not suffer a wardrobe malfunction at office. Here are certain ways to help you fit the mould and avoid a clothing malfunction.Full Story »
Tips to excel at work for introverts! Dec 5, 2:51 pm
Melbourne, December 5 (ANI): Modern workplaces make it difficult for introverts to feel like they can truly thrive at work. Here are certain things that introverts can do to still make their mark and stand out.Full Story »
- Stressed employees failing to switch off from work when on holiday
- How honesty and drive can help you bag a job without a good resume
- 'Best job in the world' entails guzzle beer across the globe!
- Reasons why underdogs succeed in workplaces revealed!
- Men prefer women as bosses even more than women
- Screening Facebook accounts of job applicants could deter candidates
- Tips to keep your business staffed during holidays revealed
- Sharing religious affiliation online can lead to difficult time finding job: Study
- Digital things to avoid at work!
- `Fake happy hours` PC virus lets you sneak out from work!
TOP VIDEO STORIES