5 pc working women 'under influence of drugs' in NZJun 10, 12:55 pm
Wellington, June 10 (ANI): One in 20 women take illegal drugs to get through the working day, a new survey has suggested.According to the online survey of 1000 New Zealand females aged over 15, which was carried out by Nielsen for Next magazine, Wellington was a hotspot for working women using drugs.A significant number of women also said that they knew people who were using narcotics, Stuff.co.nz reported.A large proportion of women questioned thought that men had easier lives than women, while a significant number said they had experienced discrimination in the workplace. (ANI)
Wearing trainers at work may help you earn more respect Dec 9, 9:56 am
London, Dec 09 (ANI): While it is often customary to wear formal attire at the workplace, a new study has claimed that wearing more casual clothes to the office can enhance an employee's standing among co-workers.Full Story »
It's official! Pregnant women do experience discrimination at work Dec 8, 11:26 am
London, Dec. 8 (ANI): A new study has confirmed that many expecting women experience unfair and unlawful treatment at work, and some even get sacked just for taking maternity leave.Full Story »
Odd working hours affect parent-child relationship Dec 7, 2:06 pm
Washington, Dec. 7 (ANI): A new North Carolina State University study has found that parents, who work at odd hours, have troubled relationships with their children.Full Story »
What not-to-wear to work revealed! Dec 6, 2:54 pm
Wellington, December 6 (ANI): While adapting your wardrobe according to your workplace, make sure you choose wisely and not suffer a wardrobe malfunction at office. Here are certain ways to help you fit the mould and avoid a clothing malfunction.Full Story »
- Why exercise is better than drinking coffee at work
- Stressed employees failing to switch off from work when on holiday
- How honesty and drive can help you bag a job without a good resume
- 'Best job in the world' entails guzzle beer across the globe!
- Reasons why underdogs succeed in workplaces revealed!
- Men prefer women as bosses even more than women
- Screening Facebook accounts of job applicants could deter candidates
- Tips to keep your business staffed during holidays revealed
- Sharing religious affiliation online can lead to difficult time finding job: Study
- Digital things to avoid at work!
TOP VIDEO STORIES