Why getting ready for work on Monday takes longerJul 2, 1:39 pm
London, July 2 (ANI): Women take extra time to getting ready on a Monday than any other day, according to a new study.They devote extra time to their hair, make-up and clothes at the start of the week so they can make a good impression on colleagues, the Daily Mail reported.But standards slip with each passing day, with four in ten women admitting they stopped making an effort by Wednesday.And one in five of the 2,000 women polled by skincare firm Simple said their workload built up so much during the week they didn't have time to spend ages on their appearance.The survey found that women typically spend 39 minutes getting ready on a Monday, dropping to 32 minutes by Tuesday.Wednesdays and Thursdays were rushed, taking 29 minutes, but Friday's preparations increased to 33 minutes as the weekend nears. (ANI)
Why exercise is better than drinking coffee at work Dec 4, 11:08 am
Melbourne, Dec 04 (ANI): Swapping your daily cup of caffeine with short bouts of intense exercise can help you perform better at your work place, it has been revealed.Full Story »
Stressed employees failing to switch off from work when on holiday Dec 3, 3:44 pm
Melbourne, Dec 03 (ANI): A new study has found that workers are becoming slaves to the screen and are forgoing time with their families and friends to keep their workload under control.Full Story »
How honesty and drive can help you bag a job without a good resume Dec 2, 11:26 am
Washington, Dec. 2 (ANI): Heading to a job interview without an outstanding and apt resume can be very intimidating, but your honesty and drive can help you bag the job, it has been revealed.Full Story »
'Best job in the world' entails guzzle beer across the globe! Dec 1, 11:34 am
London, Dec 01 (ANI): Fergal Murray's job has to be close to being one of the top jobs in the world as the master brewer earns a living travelling the world drinking Guinness.Full Story »
- Men prefer women as bosses even more than women
- Screening Facebook accounts of job applicants could deter candidates
- Tips to keep your business staffed during holidays revealed
- Sharing religious affiliation online can lead to difficult time finding job: Study
- Digital things to avoid at work!
- `Fake happy hours` PC virus lets you sneak out from work!
- Secrets behind wellbeing of workers revealed
- Fun at work helps retain employees but may hurt productivity
- Long-term unemployment linked to faster aging in men
- How your boss could be screwing you up!
TOP VIDEO STORIES