Pregnant women likelier to experience discrimination in job search process Dec 13, 2:42 pm
Washington, Dec.13 (ANI): Researchers have claimed that a pregnant woman is more likely to experience discrimination in the job search process than a nonpregnant woman.Full Story »
Holiday office parties may do more harm than good Dec 12, 10:26 am
Washington, Dec. 12 (ANI): A new study has found that office holiday bashes, which are thrown with the intention of promoting team unity, leave members of racially diverse groups feeling more disconnected than connected from other co-workers.Full Story »
Experts say line between professional and personal life 'blurring' Dec 10, 11:16 am
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): A new study has shown that now-a-days employers disregard the motto of keeping professional and personal lives separate, and like to profit from their employees 'free' time and non-professional aptitudes.Full Story »
Wearing trainers at work may help you earn more respect Dec 9, 9:56 am
London, Dec 09 (ANI): While it is often customary to wear formal attire at the workplace, a new study has claimed that wearing more casual clothes to the office can enhance an employee's standing among co-workers.Full Story »
- Odd working hours affect parent-child relationship
- What not-to-wear to work revealed!
- Tips to excel at work for introverts!
- Why exercise is better than drinking coffee at work
- Stressed employees failing to switch off from work when on holiday
- How honesty and drive can help you bag a job without a good resume
- 'Best job in the world' entails guzzle beer across the globe!
- Reasons why underdogs succeed in workplaces revealed!
- Men prefer women as bosses even more than women
- Screening Facebook accounts of job applicants could deter candidates
TOP VIDEO STORIES