Keyword Results for 'chemical cues'
Language of roundworms decoded Apr 14, 6:59 pm
Washington, April 14 (ANI): Biologists has found that a wide range of nematodes, or roundworms, communicate using a recently discovered class of chemical cues.
Washington, August 10 (ANI): Simply walking on the webs of female black widow spiders can provide males with chemical cues telling them if their potential mates are well-fed or not, according to researchers at the Arizona State University.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES