Keyword Results for 'human trials'
Human trial for wonder drug to fight cancer to start in 2014 Jul 12, 5:09 pm
New York, July 12 (ANI): Stanford researchers are on track to begin human trials of a potentially potent new drug against cancer by next year, it has been revealed.
Restoring memory with a microchip now closer to reality May 12, 2:13 pm
Washington, May 12 (ANI): Researchers in the US are hoping to start human trials of memory implants in the next two years.
Potential stem cell cure for HIV to enter human trials Jul 12, 1:24 pm
Melbourne, July 12(ANI): A team of Australian scientists is advancing towards a cure for conditions including HIV and diabetes using stem cells.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES