Keyword Results for 'hydrogen fuel'
Poo fuelled cars set to hit roads Feb 25, 2:52 pm
Washington, Feb 25 (ANI): Hyundai has recently announced plans to begin leasing a new vehicle this spring, which will be powered by processed sewage.
Washington, Feb. 23 (ANI): Researchers have combined cheap, oxide-based materials to split water into hydrogen and oxygen gases using solar energy with a solar-to-hydrogen conversion efficiency of 1.7 percent, the highest reported for any oxide-based photoelectrode system.
Toyota to start selling fuel-cell cars worldwide by 2015 Jan 7, 12:22 pm
Washington, Jan. 07 (ANI): Toyota Motor Corp. has announced it will launch a hydrogen fuel-cell car for sale to global consumers in 2015, which will produce nothing more than water vapor from its tailpipe.
Washington, Oct 11 (ANI): Researchers have developed a new device that uses only sunlight and wastewater to produce hydrogen gas.
Hydrogen fuel could soon be harness directly from sunlight Aug 30, 12:40 pm
Washington, August 30 (ANI): Scientists have taken an important step towards meeting at least one of the challenges in their search for clean, green sustainable energy sources.
US Navy's Ion Tiger drone shatters own endurance record May 11, 12:46 pm
Washington, May 11 (ANI): Researchers at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory were able to fly their fuel cell powered Ion Tiger unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for 48 hours and 1 minute on April 16-18 by using liquid hydrogen fuel in a new cryogenic fuel storage tank and delivery system.
Washington, March 8 (ANI): Scientists are building a forest of tiny nanowire trees in order to cleanly capture solar energy without using fossil fuels and harvest it for hydrogen fuel generation.
Soon, hydrogen powered gadgets that could last for weeks Dec 26, 1:04 pm
London, Dec 26 (ANI): Apple is said to be working on laptops and smartphones powered by hydrogen fuel cells that would last for weeks without needing to be refuelled.
Scientists generate hydrogen fuel using just bacteria and water Sep 20, 5:42 pm
Melbourne, Sept 20 (ANI): Researchers have come up with a sustainable way to generate hydrogen using just seawater, river water and bacteria.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES