Keyword Results for 'hydrogen fuel'
US Navy's Ion Tiger drone shatters own endurance record May 11, 12:46 pm
Washington, May 11 (ANI): Researchers at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory were able to fly their fuel cell powered Ion Tiger unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for 48 hours and 1 minute on April 16-18 by using liquid hydrogen fuel in a new cryogenic fuel storage tank and delivery system.
Washington, March 8 (ANI): Scientists are building a forest of tiny nanowire trees in order to cleanly capture solar energy without using fossil fuels and harvest it for hydrogen fuel generation.
Soon, hydrogen powered gadgets that could last for weeks Dec 26, 1:04 pm
London, Dec 26 (ANI): Apple is said to be working on laptops and smartphones powered by hydrogen fuel cells that would last for weeks without needing to be refuelled.
Scientists generate hydrogen fuel using just bacteria and water Sep 20, 5:42 pm
Melbourne, Sept 20 (ANI): Researchers have come up with a sustainable way to generate hydrogen using just seawater, river water and bacteria.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES