Keyword Results for 'ovarian disease'
Washington, July 25 (ANI): A new study has revealed that ancestral exposures to the pesticide methoxychlor may lead to kidney disease, ovarian disease and obesity in future generations.
Washington, May 4 (ANI): Ovarian disease can result from exposures to a wide range of environmental chemicals and be inherited by future generations, a new study has revealed.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES