Keyword Results for 'periodontal disease'
Neanderthals used 'toothpicks to alleviate pain of gum disease' Oct 18, 3:19 pm
Washington, Oct 18 (ANI): A new research based on the Cova Forada Neanderthal fossil has shown that hominid used toothpicks to mitigate pain caused by oral diseases such as inflammation of the gums, periodontal disease.
Washington, Aug 29 (ANI): A new study has indicated that women with periodontal disease may be at risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, such giving birth to a pre-term or low-birth weight baby.
Washington, December 5 (ANI): Men who don't brush their teeth regularly are more likely to have erection problems, according to a study.
Washington, June 10 (ANI): Boosting the levels of vitamin D might help men with erectile dysfunction (ED) as there is a link between heart disease, asthma, depression, periodontal disease, falls and fractures and low levels of the vitamin, a new study has claimed.
Want to be a mum? Make sure you take care of your teeth! May 13, 5:56 pm
Washington, May 13 (ANI): While fate determines some fertility factors, a new study has suggested that oral issues may play a key role.
Fish oil could be adjunct therapy for periodontal disease Apr 25, 5:28 pm
Washington, April 25(ANI): Taking fish oil may help reduce symptoms of Periodontitis, inflammation of the tissue surrounding the teeth, say researchers.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES