Keyword Results for 'roofs'
Washington, August 8 (ANI): A newly discovered fossil has shown the evolutionary adaptations of a 165-million-year-old proto-mammal, which has provided proofs that traits like hair and fur developed well before the first true mammals started roaming the Earth.
New York, Mar 9 (ANI): In what may seem like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds', more than 100 vultures have invaded an upscale New Jersey suburb, taking up residence in backyards, trees and on roofs.
London, August 24 (ANI): When the Spice Girls danced on the roofs of taxis at the Olympics closing ceremony they looked like they were thrilled to be back together again but they were actually terrified, Melanie Chisholm has revealed.
Londoners lose legal bid to block Olympics missile plans on their residential roofs Jul 11, 12:36 pm
London, July 11 (ANI): East Londoners have lost their legal battle in a high court to prevent surface-to-air missiles being stationed on the roofs of their residential building blocks during the Olympics.
London, July 9 (ANI): East Londoners have approached the high court over plans to station surface-to-air missiles on the roofs of their tower during the Olympics.
UK Government gives 'go-ahead' to deploy Olympics air defence systems on London roofs Jul 4, 4:46 pm
London, July 4 (ANI): The UK Government has confirmed that surface-to-air defence systems will be deployed at six sites in and around London during the 2012 Olympic Games.
Londoners protest against plans to place surface-to-air missiles on buildings during Olympics Jul 1, 5:23 pm
London, July 1 (ANI): East Londoners are protesting against a government's move to station surface-to-air missiles on the roofs of their rented flats during the London Olympics.
Surface-to-air missiles installed on residential rooftops to ward off terror threats during London Olympics Apr 29, 10:21 am
London, Apr 29 (ANI): UK's Ministry of Defense (MoD) has taken the initiative to install high velocity surface-to-air missiles on the roofs of a set of residential flats as a precautionary measure against any airborne terror threats during the Olympics.
London, April 17 (ANI): Scientists have revealed that painting roofs white and using light-coloured materials to surface roads and pavements would not only make cities cooler in summer, it would save the same amount of carbon as taking all the cars in the world off the roads for 50 years.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES