Keyword Results for 'roundworms'
Washington, April 26 (ANI): Infection with nematodes (also known as roundworms) can not only combat obesity but ameliorate related metabolic disorders, a study in mouse model has found.
Nitric oxide-producing bacteria extends life in roundworms Feb 15, 4:52 pm
Washington, February 15 (ANI): A new study found that a roundworm called Caenorhabditis elegans, an animal widely used in laboratory studies of aging, lives significantly longer when fed bacteria capable of manufacturing nitric oxide.
Language of roundworms decoded Apr 14, 6:59 pm
Washington, April 14 (ANI): Biologists has found that a wide range of nematodes, or roundworms, communicate using a recently discovered class of chemical cues.
Secret to anti-ageing could lie with roundworms Nov 19, 4:44 pm
London, Nov 19 (ANI): A new research from San Francisco has suggested that roundworms could hold the key to anti-ageing.
Roundworms may harbour secrets of human wound healing Nov 18, 2:30 pm
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): Scientists have claimed that roundworms may be the ideal laboratory model to learn more about the complex processes involved in repairing wounds and could eventually allow them to improve the body's response to healing skin wounds.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES