Keyword Results for 'virus infection'
Washington, May 14 (ANI): Chinese scientists have revealed that human cases of novel H7N9 influenza virus infections can also be traced to a virus circulating among birds in poultry farms.
New Sars-like deadly virus can spread between people Feb 14, 2:18 pm
London, February 14 (ANI): Health officials in the UK have said that a new respiratory illness similar to the deadly Sars virus can spread from person to person.
Why human body cannot fight HIV infection Jul 13, 12:45 pm
Washington, July 13 (ANI): Researchers including one of Indian origin, have made a discovery that sheds light on why the human body is unable to adequately fight off HIV infection.
Washington, July 9 (ANI): In a typical evidence of herd protection, it has been found that women who do not get the cervical cancer jab can see their risk of developing the disease half, thanks to their peers who are immune to the disease.
London, August 25 (ANI): An Indian-origin researcher and his colleagues have identified a cellular protein that plays a critical role in Ebola virus infection.
Washington, July 30 (ANI): Chinese researchers have found a way to protect chickens from fight avian influenza virus, which can be transmitted to humans and other mammals.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES