Boost needed to keep world below 2C or 1.5C: Study Jul 1, 3:20 pm
Washington D.C, Jul 1 (ANI): The latest comprehensive analysis of national plans to address climate change after 2020 shows that the world will not reach its target of keeping warming to below 2C off pre-industrial levels.Full Story »
Dawn of Antarctic ozone hole `healing` Jul 1, 12:28 pm
Washington D.C, Jul 1 (ANI): We are finally seeing a glimmer of good news for environment: ozone damage is on the mend!Full Story »
Turns out, revenge's a 'bittersweet' symphony Jun 30, 7:23 am
Washington D.C, Jun 30 (ANI): To get past it or to get even, that is the question. Now, a recent study has suggested that an eye for an eye can end up making us celebrating and feeling worse at the same time.Full Story »
We evolved 3 times faster post dino extinction Jun 29, 9:03 am
Washington D.C, Jun 29 (ANI): According to a new study, our ancestors evolved three times faster in the 10 million years after the extinction of the dinosaurs than in the previous 80 million years.Full Story »
- Texting changes your brain's rhythm
- This is your brain when buying music
- This new technique will help your shampoos' flow freely
- Radioactive fallout of Fukushima accident concentrated in glassy soot'
- LIGO may detect formation of black-hole binary stars: Study
- Driverless cars pose 'safety dilemma'
- Scientists have new theory on how 'climate' affects 'violence'
- Dinosaur-era bugs knew how to camouflage
- Earth's present magnetic field isn't 'same old, same old'
- Global warming forecast: Even warmer days ahead
TOP VIDEO STORIES