- Japan's cabinet decides Bitcoin is 'not a currency'
- Privacy groups demand FTC to investigate $19bn Facebook-WhatsApp deal
- Panasonic rolls out new P31 smartphone with 'Play Life' features
- China aims at 7.5% GDP growth, more jobs, deep economic reforms for 2014
- Another Bitcoin company Flexicon shuts down after $620,000 virtual currency theft
- Assange doesn't think Obama 'wears the pants' when it comes to controlling intelligence
- Navy confirms missing Malaysian jet crashed into sea: Vietnam media
- Missing Malaysian jet carrying 239 people suspected to have run out of fuel
- Pak court dismisses Musharraf's objections to detailed verdict in treason case
- When President Obama met his impersonator at White House
- 'Online dating' inspired job website matches employers with job hunters
- Playing with Barbie dolls could limit girls' career choices: Study
- Women's jobs less flexible, stressful, and poorer paid than men's
- Negative performance reviews hit employees across the board
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'Cute' Florida otter kills and eats 'hapless' alligator
- 'Normal' looking Barbie-like doll launched to promote healthy lifestyle
- US great granny wins $2M playing fortune cookie lotto numbers
- Dove under fire for referring New Jersey residents as 'Armpit of America' in billboard ad
- And the funniest joke in the world is...