- Uber acquires mapping company deCarta
- EIU survey lists India's Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and Pak's Karachi amid world's top five cheapest cities
- BMW to be exclusive luxury mobility partner of Delhi International Airport
- Uber database containing names, drivers' licenses of 50,000 cabbies in US compromised
- Congress, RJD leaders say public has high expectations from Jaitley's Budget
- US Justice Department concludes Ferguson police 'racially biased' post civil rights probe
- Sydney's radio network might lose broadcasting license over royal prank call
- Father of IS Jihadi John calls son 'a dog, an animal, a terrorist'
- India would like to work with Pakistan to help SAARC achieve its potential: Jaishankar
- European Parliament expresses concern over funneling of EU aid to terrorist organizations
- Cate Blanchett finally explains her bizarre 2014 Oscar's quip at Julia Roberts
- Rolf Harris stripped of his CBE post indecently assaulting 4 girls
- Noel Gallagher says pop music is 'f**king awful'
- 'Star Trek' actor Leonard Nimoy passes away at 83 after suffering lung disease
- Madge says Lady Gaga doesn't want her 'crown', slams her for ripping-off song
- Your voice may actually help you land the job as it reveals 'intelligence'
- How being unemployed can change your basic personality
- Workplace bullying can become vicious cycle for anxious victims
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- New highly sensitive malaria-detecting assays may help beat disease
- Here's how brain makes us want, have and even inhibit sex
- You may act more like your mom, but you're genetically more like your dad
- Nitrate supplements help increase endurance in athletes
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- Traffic air pollution slows cognitive development in school kids
- Physically active friends may help make obese kids 'sportier'
- Flu only strikes average adult about twice every 10yrs
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer
- Astronomers unravel decades old Y-shape cloud in Venus' atmosphere mystery
- Collision fueled iron vapors give clues to formation of Earth's core
- NASA's Dawn set to enter mysterious Ceres' orbit on March 6
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars
- Giant sunspot makes third appearance across sun