- Wipro Science Education Fellowship program inducts 61 school teachers
- Global smartphone market set to slow down as China nears saturation
- Emirates inspires you to 'Be there'
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- 17 Iraqi soldiers killed in IS suicide bombings in Anbar
- FBI, NCTC warn terrorists may target US military bases on national holidays
- French envoy says Iran nuke deal likely to miss June deadline
- Militants kill Bangladeshi UN peacekeeper in Mali
- Debris of MH370 aircraft to be left on ocean bed if found
- Here's the secret behind Jessica Alba's fitness
- Thomas Mann, Jenny Slate set to star in `Brain On Fire`
- Azealia Banks hops aboard as lead in RZA's feature 'Coco'
- Claire Holt says shooting for 'The Originals' finale was like 'high school reunion'
- Liam Neeson in final talks for joining 'A Willing Patriot'
- Stressful work? 'Mood, productivity-improving' natural sounds may help
- Only one in four of the world's workers have secure jobs: ILO report
- Working in shifts can cause disorder in sleep patterns
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Smile to strike up new relationship!
- New 'economic' urine test may replace need for blood samples
- Discovery of Ebola virus' 'Achilles heel' may yield better cure
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- How your breakfast cereal can help cut risk of diabetes
- Soon, a vaccine to make high blood pressure history
- More proof to back 'newer' contraceptive pills may increase clot risks
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer