- Jaguar Land Rover launches most expensive ever SUV worth $200k
- Indian fashion scrapbooking site LimeRoad raises 30 million dollar Series C
- Apple customers can trade old Android, Blackberry, Windows phones to receive discount on iPhone
- Uber database containing names, drivers' licenses of 50,000 cabbies in US compromised
- Congress, RJD leaders say public has high expectations from Jaitley's Budget
- Winston Churchill still owes India's Bangalore Club 13 rupees in unpaid bills
- IS militants tweet pictures of military 'graduation class' of foreign fighters with masks and AK-47s
- US military researchers developing technology to launch drones from ocean bed into air
- Pentagon may spend billions of dollars on 'Air Force One' aircraft that shuttles US President
- Germanwings crash: Co-pilot Lubitz' girlfriend was 'pregnant' at time of crash
- Justin Bieber's Comedy Central roast to be more of a 'public penance'
- Emily Blunt to voice star in animated feature 'Animal Crackers'
- Trevor Noah to take over as 'Daily Show' host post Jon Stewart's exit
- Zayn Malik to miss out on multi-million dollar payday post 1D exit
- Kim K bids adieu to blonde hair, goes back to dark locks
- Tim Cook 'disappointed' by new Indiana law that could allow companies to discriminate against gays
- Narcissistic leaders like Steve Jobs are more successful, says study
- Job loss could lead to decade of distrust
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Long-lived dwarf lemurs offer clues to aging
- Dark Ages' stomach-churning potion can kill MRSA infection
- Bacterial genetic pathway linked to body odor production identified
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Short burst of high-Intensity exercise is best before fatty meal
- Need a 'sweeter' way to lose muffin top? Eat chocolates!
- Date syrup better than honey in fighting off bacterial infections
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer