- 40 returning American IS fighters may pose terror threat to mainland, warns US senator
- Ex-French President Nicolas Sarkozy announces return to politics
- Thai general apologizes for 'bikini comments'
- Al Qaeda preparing to eclipse ISIS, attack US
- Delighted Cameron says UK must now move forward in wake of clear referendum result
- Zachary Quinto reveals 'Star Trek 3' to start filming 'within six months'
- James Blunt gets hitched to Sofia Wellesley in Majorca
- Nadine Coyle claims Girls Aloud group 'plotted behind her back'
- Hrithik, Katrina releases 'Bang Bang's title track in Mumbai
- Matt Smith set to star in 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Stem cells act as 'first aid kits' in repairing damaged immune response
- 'Angelina Jolie effect' helped double breast cancer tests in UK
- Coral growth rate dropped by 40pc since 1970's
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- New 'game changing' Ebola research improves understanding virus in great apes
- Ebola infections cross 5000 mark in West Africa: WHO
- How chronic stress destroys us revealed
- Why Asian immigrants to US are at increased type 2 diabetes risk
- 23 new genetic variants linked with increased risk for prostate cancer
- Older girls affect young girls' body image in middle schools, not boys
- Jewelry made of 'breast milk' hottest new fashion trend
- 'Slipperiness of banana peels' study amongst winners of 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Parents' fighting hits kids' ability to identify, control emotions
- Now, vacancy for 'weed loving sex columnist'
- Uranus' icy moon Miranda experiences intense resurfacing from tidal heating
- Astronauts can run faster on moon surface than previously thought
- Astronomers discover 'tiniest' galaxy that contains 'giant' black hole
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars
- Giant sunspot makes third appearance across sun