- Afghan rugs gaining popularity in India
- Sisodia for north Indian states to get on board on uniform taxation
- Competition, regulation play vital role in society's well being: Narayana Murthy
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- Pak SC says prosecution responsible for delay in closing terror cases
- Obama under pressure to overhaul military strategy against IS
- Six killed, one injured in road crash in Bangladesh city of Rangpur
- At least 13 suspected militants killed in air strikes in North Waziristan
- Pak counter-terrorism department DSP shot down in Peshawar
- Reese Witherspoon hops aboard as 'Tinker Bell' in Disney's live-action flick
- Johnny Depp snubs claim of fleeing 'Pirates 5' sets to save marriage
- This is why Cara Delevingne hates modelling industry
- Claire Holt says shooting for 'The Originals' finale was like 'high school reunion'
- Liam Neeson in final talks for joining 'A Willing Patriot'
- Stressful work? 'Mood, productivity-improving' natural sounds may help
- Only one in four of the world's workers have secure jobs: ILO report
- Working in shifts can cause disorder in sleep patterns
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- 'Gender-switching' gene in mosquitoes can help fight dengue fever
- Extract from 'thunder god vine' could treat obesity
- Antarctica region once thought stable suddenly 'thawing fast'
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed