- Chinese vice minister of public security under probe for 'serious law violations'
- Proposed US law threatens to cut Pak aid if NATO supply routes remain interrupted
- Musharraf lawyers urge UN to intervene into 'show trial'
- Prince Harry's ex blitzed him with calls and messages during Sandhurst stint
- Iran livid over Pak's lax border controls allowing terrorists into country
- Obesity linked to increasing pregnancy deaths
- First human artificial heart implantation takes place in France
- 20 mins of extra walking every day cuts cardiovascular disease risk by a tenth
- High cholesterol fuels growth and spread of breast cancer
- Actress Nandita Das joins hands with Save the Children to promote breastfeeding