JNTU Kakinada students diagnosed with food poisoning, blame hostel food

Updated:1 year, 8 months ago IST

Kakinada (East Godavari), July 15 (ANI): As many as 25 students of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada were diagnosed with food poisoning, allegedly caused by the food provided by the university hostel. The incident was reported on Thursday, when a group of engineering students approached a doctor after they came down with fever and Diarrhoea. Upon further medical examination, it was observed that the students were affected by food poisoning. However, the students claimed the hostel food consumed by them has to be the reason for their collective illness.

Related Video

iocl