New Delhi [India], March 8 (ANI/Oswaal Books): The name of board exams gives nightmares to the students. And, when it comes to Maths and Science exams, students get way more anxious than ever.
Both of these subjects are considered to be difficult exams to conquer in the board exams.
CBSE term 1 exams were conducted in MCQ format. But, unlike the term 1 exams, term 2 exams will be conducted in descriptive format.
CBSE has declared in an official notice that term 2 exams will commence from April 26, 2022. The detailed date sheet has not yet been released by the CBSE.
It will be soon released in no time. Students need to practice a lot to excel in the term 2 board exams, especially in Maths and Science.
According to the released dates for term 2 exams, there is only a handful of months left for the exam.
Students still have time to complete their entire syllabus for Maths and Science in one shot.
Below are some of the great ways that can help students to complete their syllabus.
Tips to complete Science syllabus
Students can easily prepare for the Science exam in one shot if they follow a top-notch strategy to complete the entire Science syllabus in the minimum possible time.
* NCERT books will offer great conceptual clarity for every chapter. If students will follow the NCERT book religiously then they can easily excel in the board exams
* Students should maintain a separate notebook to write all the formulas or chemical equations for a better learning approach
* Alternate days can be given to the preparation of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology so that every subject of science goes hand-in-hand
Tips to complete Maths's syllabus
Maths requires a lot of practice to excel in the board exams. There are a few ways in which Maths's preparation can be easily completed in 30 days.
* Students can devote stipulated time to each chapter to cover the entire Maths syllabus in time
* Maths requires properly written practice because term 2 exams will be conducted descriptively and step-marks will be awarded to the students
General tips to excel in CBSE board exams 2022
1. Practice from sample papers
Students should solve an ample number of sample papers to get acquainted with the typologies of the board exam.
Sample papers are specifically designed as per the latest guidelines issued by the CBSE. Students can also plan their exams with Oswaal CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 10 & 12 For Board Exams 2022. Students will get different ways of learning:
* Self-Assessment Papers for Term 2 Board Exams March-April 2022
* Oswaal CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 10 & 12 For Board Exams 2022 include all latest typologies of Questions as specified in the latest CBSE Sample Papers Released On 14th Jan 2022
* On-Tips Notes & Revision Notes for Quick Revision
* The CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 10 & 12 For Board Exams 2022 include Mind Maps for Better Learning
* The Book provides Free Oswaal 360 E-Assessments based on the latest Typologies of Questions as per CBSE Term 2 Board Exams 2022
Here is the recommended link for CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 10 for Board Exams 2022, click here https://bit.ly/3sPsgKu
Here is the recommended link for CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 12 for Board Exams 2022, click here https://bit.ly/3KrzDh3
2. Make a proper schedule
Students should make a dedicated schedule to cover the entire syllabus in time. Make a meticulous timetable with achievable goals so that there is no scope for procrastination at a later stage.
If students will set unachievable goals,then they will only land in the ocean of misery and demotivation.
3. Stay acquainted with the paper pattern
Students should be well-versed with the paper pattern before starting with the preparation of the syllabus. CBSE uploads the paper pattern on the official website.
In addition to that, students can easily download the syllabus from the official website in pdf format for enhanced preparation.
4. Stay motivated
Students should take proper breaks while preparing for the CBSE Term 2 board exams 2022. This will help them stay rejuvenated and motivated for their preparation.
Otherwise, they will compromise upon their health and feel disheartened.
Do you know all the questions that people also asked about CBSE Board exam? Read now to know!
Students can easily prepare for CBSE Maths and Science exam in one shot.
CBSE will soon declare the detailed date sheet on their official website. The syllabus for all the subjects is already uploaded on the official website.
For further updates, keep on checking the official website and stay tuned!!
All the Best!!
This story is provided by Oswaal Books. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/Oswaal Books)