Pune (Maharashtra) [India], February 12 (ANI/PRNewswire): Panchshil Realty today announced that it has launched Pune's first-ever Small-Office Home-Office development branded as SOHO in Pune's eastern IT corridor near the World Trade Centre and EON Free Zone Pune. SOHO is a RERA registered project (MahaRERA Registration Number P52100017890).
Small-Office Home-Office is a popular global concept featuring multi-use spaces in which living spaces are offered and integrated along with workspaces with a sprinkling of retail and food and beverage options available in the same development.
* Soho Studios -Duplex spaces combining a work area and a living area
* Soho Works - Boutique office spaces
* Soho Street- Retail shopping and fine dining spaces
Commenting on the debut of the SOHO concept in Pune, Sagar Chordia, Director, Panchshil Realty, said, "SOHO is a pioneering initiative that provides flexible, multi-functional and mixed-use spaces that allow you to do more within the same space by reinventing the utilization of spaces. The response to the launch has been fantastic and many professionals like doctors, chartered accountants, architects, small business owners and other entrepreneurs have embraced the concept readily."
Co-locating workspaces with living spaces is a more sustainable and smart way of living that allows people to be more productive and efficient whilst eliminating commuting time.
SOHO Studios are available for sale from Rs 17.2 million onwards. For sales enquiries related to SOHO, please call on +918970007700 or reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, to register your interest in SOHO, please click here.
* SOHO is located in very close proximity to Kharadi, a massive business hub with 10 million square feet of completed and occupied office space out of which 8 million square feet have been developed by Panchshil.
* Kharadi has another 14 million square feet of office space under development out of which 8 million square feet is under development by Panchshil.
* Over the next 3 to 5 years, the total stock of office space in Kharadi is set to go up from the current 10 million square feet to 24 million square feet.
* The total workforce in Kharadi is set to go up from the current 100,000 people to 350,000 people over the next 3 to 5 years.
* Panchshil has a sizeable presence in Kharadi which is located along Pune's eastern corridor. Kharadi has evolved into a full-fledged IT hub and a bustling business district with the who's who of IT and ITeS companies present here.
* Panchshil Realty has two Special Economic Zones spread over 6.5 million square feet in Kharadi - EON Free Zone-1 and EON Free Zone-2. (1.2 kms. / 4 to 6-minute drive from SOHO)
* In addition, Panchshil's World Trade Centre spread over 1.8 million square feet is the definitive address for international businesses in India. (2.7kms. /8-minute drive from SOHO)
* Panchshil Realty's campuses are home to leading global corporations like Allianz, Citibank, Cognizant, Concentrix, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MasterCard, Michelin, T-Systems, UBS, VMWare and Vodafone, among many others.
* Kharadi is a mere 10 km away from Pune Airport and prime neighbourhoods like Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Kalyani Nagar, and Koregaon Park are all within its reach.
* Kharadi's social infrastructure includes hospitals, schools, malls, and other amenities continue to be set up.
* Cityhub, at the World Trade Centre, is Pune's next big social hub featuring a variety of cafes, restaurants and lounges and provides relaxation avenues both during and after office hours.
Panchshil's Businesses - Key Highlights
* Panchshil Realty's total completed real estate portfolio is around 23 million square feet with another 20 million square feet under development.
* Panchshil Realty's three main business verticals are Residential, Commercial and Hospitality.
* The Commercial portfolio includes Retail and Food & Beverage which includes built-to-suit office spaces, Special Economic Zones, IT parks, integrated workspaces, malls & mixed-use developments.
* Panchshil's Hospitality portfolio comprises around 1200 hotel rooms with leading brands like The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott, Marriott Suites, Courtyard By Marriott, Oakwood and DoubleTree By Hilton.
* A significant chunk of Panchshil Realty's office portfolio is anchored by Blackstone Real Estate Private Equity Fund, sponsored and managed by Blackstone Group LP.
This story is provided by PRNewswire. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/PRNewswire)