Daniel Craig denies signing up for new Bond films

| Updated: Aug 23, 2017 11:20 IST

Washington D.C. [USA], August 16 (ANI): He would 'hate to burst the bubble' but Daniel Crag says he is still 'undecided' on next James Bond film. The 49-year-old, who is the seventh Bond and has starred in four movies so far, recently appeared on US radio show 'Morning Magic 106.7' where he refuted the reports that suggested he had agreed to carry on for the 25th film in the series in November 2019. "I'd hate to burst the bubble, but no decision has been made at the moment. There's a lot of noise out there and nothing official has been confirmed and I'm not, like, holding out for more money or doing anything like that. It's just all very personal decisions to be made at the moment," Craig said as reported by The Hollywood Reporter. "I know they're desperate to get going and I would in theory love to do it, but there is no decision just yet," he added. The 'Defiance' star succeeded Pierce Brosnan as Bond and made his debut in 'Casino Royale' in 2006. (ANI)
iocl