Los Angeles [U.S.A], January 16 (ANI): After dethroning 'The Last Jedi' from number one position in its third weekend, Dwayne Johnson's fantasy-adventure 'Jumanji' continues to dominate to dominate the domestic Box-Office with strong numbers.
'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle' continued to be on the top spot at the domestic box office for the second weekend in a row, minting an estimated USD 35.4 million as the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
'Jumanji' also was the weekend's top international grosser, grossing USD 81 million from 94 markets as its worldwide gross climbed to nearly USD 675 million.
'The Commuter opened' in 2,892 locations domestically, including select Imax theaters.
Internationally, where the pic is beginning its rollout, it racked up a strong opening in Germany, where it ranked No. 2 and took in USD 2.3 million, and notched a No. 1 opening in The Netherlands.
Here're the top 10 movies at the U.S. Box-Office:
1. 'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle,' 27 million dollars (81 million dollars international).
2. 'The Post,' 18.6 million dollars (1.7 million dollars international).
3. 'The Commuter,' 13.5 dollars million (6.3 million dollars international).
4. 'Insidious: The Last Key,' 12.1 million dollars (17.7 million dollars international).
5. 'The Greatest Showman,' 11.8 million dollars (15.2 million dollars international).
6. 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi,' 11.3 million dollars (19 million dollars international).
7. 'Paddington 2,' 10.6 million dollars (1.9 million dollars international).
8. 'Proud Mary,' 10 million dollars.
9. 'Pitch Perfect 3,' 5.7 million dollars (8.3 million dollars international).
10. 'Darkest Hour,' 4.5 million dollars (10.6 million dollars international). (ANI)