Washington D.C. [U.S.A], December 21 (ANI): Hollywood veteran Sylvester Stallone, who is being investigated by the police over an allegation that he raped a teenager in the 1990s, is reportedly seeking a legal action against the accuser.
The 71-year-old actor faced a historic sexual misconduct claim last month when an unnamed woman alleged that in 1986, Stallone forced her to have sex with him and his bodyguard in a hotel room when she was 16.
At the time of the claim, the 'Rocky' star categorically denied the allegations made against him.
Singer reportedly told the outlet that if he can confirm she did in fact file the report to accuse Stallone of rape, then a complaint will be filed requesting the woman be investigated for filing a false report.
It comes a month after Stallone's spokesperson Michelle Bega claimed that the events categorically "never happened".
The 'Creed' star has denied the allegation. He admits he had spent 3 days with her during a 1987 movie shoot in Israel. He was single, she was not a minor and he says there was never a rape. He also denies he saw her at all in 1990.
The allegations against Stallone come after disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein was accused by a number of women of sexual harassment cases spanning a 30-year period, and actor Kevin Spacey has faced claims of sexual misconduct from several males. (ANI)