Washington D.C. [U.S.A], Sept. 27 (ANI): The world's highest paid -TV actresses 2017 list is finally out and the 'desi girl' of Bollywood, Priyanka Chopra, has once again made herself into the Top 10.
According to Forbes, Priyanka Chopra came in at number eight as the 'Quantico' star made USD 10 million ( INR 65 crore) between June 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017, while 'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara earned a whopping USD 41.5 million (Rs 271 crore) during the same period, topping the list for the sixth consecutive year.
"Sofia Vergara banked USD 41.5 million before taxes and fees in the 12 months to June 1, some USD 15 million more than second-ranked Kaley Cuoco of 'The Big Bang Theory', who earned USD 26 million during the same period," read the Forbes report.
"Combined, the world's 10 highest-paid TV actresses made USD 156.5 million between June 1, 2016, and June 1, 2017," according to Forbes.
Here's the full list of this year's highest paid TV actresses:
1. Sofia Vergara - USD 41.5 million
2. Kaley Cuoco - USD 26 million
3. Mindy Kaling - USD 13 million
3. Ellen Pompeo - USD 13 million
5. Mariska Hargitay - USD 12.5 million
6. Julie Bowen - USD 12 million
7. Kerry Washington - USD 11 million
8. Priyanka Chopra - USD 10 million
9. Robin Wright - USD 9 million
10. Pauley Perrette - USD 8.5 million