New York [USA], September 27 (ANI): Sofia Vergara has been named the highest-paid actress on television in 2017 for a sixth straight year.
According to the annual Forbes ranking, the actress, who stars as Gloria Pritchett on the Emmy-winning show 'Modern Family', is the top earner, pulling in a whopping $41.5 million before taxes.
The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco ranks second in the list, garnering $26 million.
Other female sitcom stars rounding out the top 10 included, Kerry Washington of 'Scandal' finished seventh on the list with an $11 million income.
Here is the list of Forbes top 10 highest-paid television actresses 2017:
1. Sofia Vergara - $41.5 million
2. Kaley Cuoco - $26 million
3. Ellen Pompeo - $13 million
3. Mindy Kaling - $13 million
5. Mariska Hargitay - $12.5 million
6. Julie Bowen - $12 million
7. Kerry Washington - $11 million
8. Priyanka Chopra - $10 million
9. Robin Wright - $9 million
10. Pauley Perrett - $8.5 million
Forbes also released its highest-paid film actors and actresses last month. Mark Wahlberg led all male stars with $68 million earnings, while Emma Stone led all female movie stars at $26 million. (ANI)