Washington D.C. [U.S.A], November 17 (ANI): After making news with shocking allegations of sexual misconduct towards a renowned Hollywood producer, TV actor Terry Crews has finally named the Hollywood executive he said sexually assaulted him at a party.
Now, in an interview with a leading news channel, the 49-year-old actor publicly called out Adam Venit in hopes to encourage other victims to come forward, reports Contactmusic.
Crews said, "I was assaulted by Adam Venit," who he noted at the time was "the head of the motion picture department at Williams Morris Endeavor, one of the biggest [talent] agencies in the world, period."
Adding, "He's connected to probably everyone I know in the business. I did not know this man. I have never had a conversation with him, ever."
The 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' actor also noted that he could identify with the main reason being cited as to why these women and men did not come forward sooner - fear of retaliation.
"He is privy to all the studio heads who hire me. Who's to say he couldn't poison that? It's like you're a prisoner of war. I've never felt more emasculated, objectified," explained Crews.
The former NFL player also recalled the incident and said he was with his wife at a party in February of last year when he saw Venit, whom he said he had never met before, making crude gestures at him with his tongue.
Crews noted, "I'm looking and I'm like, is this a joke? And he comes over to me, I stick my hand out and he literally takes his hand and puts it and squeezes my genitals. And I jump back like, 'Hey, hey,' and he's still sticking his tongue out and I'm like, 'Dude what are you doing? What are you doing?' And then he comes back again."
The 'Longest Yard' star said he pushed Venit away, causing the agent to bump into some partygoers.
He said, "When I looked at him, it was rage. And when I say rage, I felt like I could punch a hole in his head."