According to the Hollywood Reporter, the news came just hours after sexual assault allegations against Miller were made public, though a source from Comedy Central said the decision was made much earlier in the year.
The news of the cancellation came Tuesday, the same day the former Silicon Valley star was accused of sexual assault and violence by an anonymous woman in a leading UK publication.
Though a representative for the network claims the decision to not move forward with a second season of the show predated the allegations, with one source noting it happened in July.
The woman alleged that while she and Miller were seeing each other in college at George Washington University in 2001, the actor strangled her and punched her in the mouth during sex. She also said he penetrated her anally without her consent, and later did the same with a beer bottle.
Miller has denied the claims, writing in a statement with his wife, Kate, that the woman was "using the current climate to bandwagon and launch these false accusations."
The statement read, "We met this woman over a decade ago while studying together in college, she attempted to break us up back then by plotting for over a year before making contradictory claims and accusations. She attempted to discredit both of our voices and use us against one another by trying to portray Kate to be a continuous abuse victim of T.J. (further efforts to hurt the two of us)."
Elsewhere, Miller has a number of films coming up. Among them: Steven Spielberg's 'Ready Player One', DreamWorks' 'How to Train Your Dragon 3', Kristen Stewart starrer 'Underwater' and Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool 2'.
Warner Bros. and 20th Century Fox declined to comment on the allegations. (ANI)