This is how India is celebrating Halloween!
ANI | Updated: Oct 31, 2017 13:44 IST
Here's a roundup of how each city is celebrating Halloween:
1. Mumbai: There are a crazy number of Halloween parties happening all over Mumbai. At Ark Bar, Marriott you can participate in the spookiest night of the year, where they are having Dj Akhtar and DJ Hardik.
You can also head over at Wink, Vivanta by Taj for a party with DJ Naveed Pirani unleashing some banging tunes all night.
Another happening party is at Play Boy Club, where they are celebrating halloween at their playboy mansion.
2. Kochi: The fun city of Kochi is not behind in holding the scary Halloween night parties!
One such fun party is being held by Kerala comic Brotherhood, where they are celebrating 'Helaween'.
You can dress up as your favourite comic character and head for this fun party.
Le Meridian offers a fun cake mixing event for kids and their parents, where kids will be entertained by cartoon characters and props.
3. Bangalore: The city is celebrating Halloween with much pomp and show.
This year, characters from the HBO hit-series 'Game of Thrones' will also make an entrance at the Catholic Club's Halloween bash, where people would be coming dressed up as various cartoon characters.
4. Chennai: This city is also not far behind in celebrating the spooky festival of Halloween.
There are spooky buffets at 'BUZZ,' where the dishes like Spicy bloody lavash, Paleo witch finger cookies and Halloween candies will be served. There is also a Deadly Dinner at 'Anise', which serves appetisers like Cheesy eyes and Hot Finger pita wrap.
You must also try the Devils cake!
5. Goa: The party capital of India is definitely celebrating this spooky festival. One can dress up in your spookiest costume and go at the Beach Box cafe for a fun night where they will be hosting 'Scary Hour.'
There is also another Halloween party at the Park Hyatt hotel, where they will be celebrating the Halloween all night with a specially curated menu and fun drinks!
6. Delhi: The national capital of India is also all set to celebrate the Halloween. You can head to the 'Lord Of the Drinks,' where they are celebrating Fright nights. One can also head to the 'Tourist Janpath,' where you can indulge in a budget Halloween night with north Indian and continental food.
6. Kolkata: The city of joy is having a lot of fun on the halloween nights at places like Pour House, where they have a special Halloween menu of Mutton Zombie Fingers, Chicken Grave Digger's Tacos, a veg/ non - veg Spooky Eyed Burger.
They have gone a step ahead and are also including cocktails such as vampire blood, Witch Crafts and Ghost Tears!
Enjoy Halloween people. (ANI)