New Delhi [India], Nov 29 (ANI): Whether fancy or ordinary, nothing adds more oomph to your look than jewellery. It is the most powerful add-on to an outfit as the right piece can accentuate the overall look thereby reflecting your style spirit.
Here are a few jewellery tips from Eena Kapoor, AVP Design at BlueStone.com, to help you get the right look:
- Deep V Neckline: It provides the perfect frame for long pendant necklaces; opt for a dainty diamond pendant for a classy and understated look especially for office outfits. Remember to keep it minimal when it comes to the corporate look.
Layering is never out of trend when accessorising for parties. A layered necklace in gold and delicate dangling earring can add all the glamour you need. It is preferable to wear it with a dark coloured outfit to make your jewellery stand out. You can layer pendants in different lengths as they look very discreet and gives a modish look.
- One shoulder neckline: Given that a one shoulder dress or top can be a little dramatic, the jewellery paired with it should do this gorgeous asymmetrical style some justice. Go for a pair of bold statement earrings - dangling or oversized studs and skip the necklace entirely. You can also add a statement or cocktail ring to the outfit to add a little drama. The key to accessorising this style lies in letting the neckline grab all the attention.
- Boat neck: The boat neckline is a classic style and needs a classic accessory. A string of pearls look terrific with boat neck outfits - western or Indian. It adds length and depth to the shallow neckline and all the necessary poise and sophistication to the attire. It can be worn for both parties and work. For a more charismatic look, you can also go for a pair of oversized studs with intricate designs and a diamond bracelet for a glamorous look.
- Sweet heart neckline: When wearing a sweetheart neckline, remember to create a well-balanced appearance to even out the effect of a wide neckline. A statement necklace with a short chain length that sits closer to the neck is an ideal style for this neckline. A bold chunky necklace in gold or precious gemstones will complement the neck design and enhance the outfit.
- Cowl neckline: It is preferred to avoid wearing anything in the neck with a cowl neckline as it is already decorative. However, if you really want to add something, a choker style necklace is perfect for a cowl neckline. Team it up with a pair of oversized diamond studs in floral motifs for a subtle and formal look. You can also opt for chandelier earrings or hoops that would give a contemporary look. (ANI)